Captains Club (1 Viewer)

tanjap

HSC
ye thanks mate..good thoughts,,,but today e.g. i was hosting the src elections for the junior years and most of the kids were fine..i'd like raise my voice wen i wanted them to listen..theyd get scared and do it straight away...n then itl be laughs for the rest of the way in...but then there was these little yr 8 girls who were the biggest tarts..and thought they owned the whole grade...they threw cheap insults at me..cuz i told them to wait for 2min until they got up cuz it was getting crowed at the voting booths...she snapped it like she was a Fu*kn teacher...i was like what...so i gave her a bit of her own attitude to shut her up and it did the job nicely...but i kind of dont want to result to being a bitch..thats all...but ye...i guess we always come by shitheads like that ay...live with it??? LOL
cheers

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
tanjap said:
ye thanks mate..good thoughts,,,but today e.g. i was hosting the src elections for the junior years and most of the kids were fine..i'd like raise my voice wen i wanted them to listen..theyd get scared and do it straight away...n then itl be laughs for the rest of the way in...but then there was these little yr 8 girls who were the biggest tarts..and thought they owned the whole grade...they threw cheap insults at me..cuz i told them to wait for 2min until they got up cuz it was getting crowed at the voting booths...she snapped it like she was a Fu*kn teacher...i was like what...so i gave her a bit of her own attitude to shut her up and it did the job nicely...but i kind of dont want to result to being a bitch..thats all...but ye...i guess we always come by shitheads like that ay...live with it??? LOL
cheers
i seriously hate the tarts in each grade. they put on their cheap lipstick and their slutty mascara. they look more like a clown rather they look like they are related to a bloody *insert insulting animal here*.

and the guys, they think they'refully gangsters, and especially the lebanese guys. " i'll get ma cuzzins onto ya." or " me'n my cuzzins are ganna bash you after school."

its entertaining but i can't do stuff that i would ahve done, had i not been a prefect. like punch the daylights out of the little shithead!

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Mmm...detention sort of does work, but when you think about it, what would you prefer? A dtetntion for misbehaving, or a reward for behaving? I wish I could put kids on detention.

Btw, at our school, Years 10 and 7 are the sluttiest grades ever...some of the girls in year 7 are so bloody trampy.

tanjap

HSC
ye i know ay...i used to give the little "cheap lipstick" tarts a really bad belting...with my ext 2 vocab lol..they had no idea what was going on ...now that im vice, i kind of refrain from the whole attitude factor only cuz the teachers mostly treat u as their friend and ur not spose to resort to their level and crap..i rekon that if they start acting all smartass...i gota have the right to say "oi..listen up, im bigger, smarter n better so...dont give me ur attitude..got iT pUNK!!
bt ye...definately gota refrain from the attitude and belting sessions like usual!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
today, i had to do corridor duty. i had to yell at them and shit like. whats more, they were freaking tarts.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Skillo said:
Did you take in plastic guns and wear flak jackets? He he he
I planned the coup 5 minutes before it actually happened. 5 minutes is all it took to find enough people to follow me into the meeting to take control.

Unfortunately, i Did lose the control of the SRC soon after (the next day!), and most of the financial decisions I and my new council had made (funding for a number of student projects, redistribution of work away from charities towards school repair, and a memorandum requesting the P&C to consider making black pants (instead of grey) part of the senior years' uniform. It didn't matter though, when we became seniors, a lot of us started wearing black pants anyway, since as we reasoned, black is a shade of grey.

trekkie

HSC
i have to disagree with thehornydevil, the captains are by their very nature the leaders of the student body, so therefore serve as the representatives of the student , serving as a kind of intermediary between students and staff ensuring that the needs of the student body are met, and in my experience the SRC is simply a glorified fundraising commitee

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
That's all schools want their SRCs and Prefectures to be - Glorified fundraising committees. They don't want their SRCs answering back to the school. But when students want real representation, and may disagree with the school administration on an issue, the SRC or Prefecture aren't in a position to help.

So do what we did at Girraween - start your own independent student organisation, that doesn't answer to the school.

trekkie

HSC
yeah thats what happened at our school so we formed the senior student executive to oversee the SRC, it acted independant of the school executive and was coordinated by the captains and whoever their year adviser was, it was working really well till our yr 11 took over last term ready for year 12, the idiots bloody yielded to the principal and it fell under his jurisdiction

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i was prefect for 03/04, house captain 03 vice house captain 04

and i am sooo not a sporty person lol i forgot i even was house captain when they got us to write all our positions in the skool 4 our references.
should tell them, it will make me look sporty LOL

Mr. Sadam

Banned
beccaxx said:
i was prefect for 03/04, house captain 03 vice house captain 04

and i am sooo not a sporty person lol i forgot i even was house captain when they got us to write all our positions in the skool 4 our references.
should tell them, it will make me look sporty LOL

my achievements far undermine urs

Prefect or President u decide

HSC
Mr. Sadam said:
ur just jealous that im cooler than u and have met the guys from queer eye

and im one of the saddams duplicates.........sadam
:. you were never president of Iraq

elf-pie

Hi...LAst term i got elected as school captain, and we had to make this pledge,the scary part for me was the fact that one of the lines included:

"for what i am,the school will be"......leadership or dictatorship?

By the way, did anyone go to that debate at state parl. for the p-plate curfew thing?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
OOOhh i just remembered, All Government Schools have to implement the new Healthy Schools Canteen, Its part of the new DET policy, Has any skool implemented it yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)