Care for hardware (1 Viewer)

khouryl

HSC
Care for hardware....... has anybody got notes on this unitt?????

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
We cant help you get your IT certificate.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Dude, hes ment to do the module himself, hence why the certificate is a based of competency tasks.

khouryl

HSC
Sorry i was thinking of wrong topic... i meant create user doc...sorrry!!!!

and lol Dude, he is a she, and she has done all her competancies, hence doing the module myself... just trying to get notes together to study for final exam!!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
All your modules will cover that.

If you want notes on the IT trials, test your self with board of studies past HSC exams, its alot easier.

Sorry if im coming off like an asshole, its just is seems every student is getting this certificate for nothing where as only a handful are actually going out and doing it.

EDIT: Just found out my teacher might be giving my work to other students, woot.

khouryl

HSC
ok forgiven haha well it doesnt just seem like every student is getting this certificate for nothing.... they are lol!!!! the competancies are so simple!!! lol yur teacherr is allowed to do that?

the only part of the course im worried about is my hsc exam! ive had a million teachers the past year and theyve all been crap so in my class nobody knows anything.... so we deligated everyone a topic to write notes on and were putting it together to make one big study booklet... haha pretty cute ayy full teamwork! :)

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
All i can do is look at past HSC IT exams and do them.

Our teacher hasnt taught us anything, just gave us booklets with questions and we had to answer them ourselves, im assuming you probably didnt get these booklets?

khouryl

HSC
nope we've gotten nothing in class... only thing we've got is a printed booklet of the syllabus and class time to do competancies lol...

i do IT VET at school not at tafe... might have something to do with why they have no resources to give us... do yu do it at tafe then??

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
As i said, read through past HSC exams and the like, you will get a feel as to what questions could be answered.

For example i just saw a question from a 2008 exam along the lines of what does a OS do and another about work ethics.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
As i said, read through past HSC exams and the like, you will get a feel as to what questions could be answered.

For example i just saw a question from a 2008 exam along the lines of what does a OS do and another about work ethics.

She would be better off going through the booklets that she should have been given, just chucking her exam questions is not going to make it easier for her to understand... As i said before if she needs a copy i would be more then happy to Send her a digital copy of the information about USER DOC... Thats if she needs it of course, i found that the booklets help alot!!!

And btw, she needs to really know User Doc if she is actually going for a job in I.T......

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
She only got the booklets outlining the questions, nothing to do with the actual working out of them.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
As long as she has completed the modules i have no problem with it.

Wait, if you have no teacher, who is marking them as competent? Only teachers with Cert II or higher can mark it off.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
What Module number is it? Im going to get hold of my paper copies and upload them on the resources on BoS.

khouryl

HSC
hey guys!! sorry i havent been able to reply ive had my head in the books for business exam coming up :s!!!!

ummm silent_sniper?? :) that would be reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly helpful!!!!! how do we do that? over email??

and.... i dno if yu were refering to me or not... i have a teacher (many actually) theyve just been really unhelpful not teaching just handing out competancies for us to find answers on the internet...

anyways thanks guys!!!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
It was to you, you NEED a certified teacher to mark you competent in those areas.

If i was you, i will be fucking tearing down doors when you get to school and find out if you are getting a certificate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)