Career advice please after low ATAR (1 Viewer)

sachu

HSC
Hey all,

First of, congratulations to all of those who did exceptionally well in HSC....I myself donot fall into that category. I really wanted to do BOH (Bachelor of Oral Health) at USYd but now there is no way I will get into it. Is there any way I will be able to get into Sydney Uni...via any foundation programs like UWS...and also that I wouldn't have to spend extra year on...just like a 6mnth bridging course or smth then..get into Sydney Uni 1st yr entry...or by doing one year foundation study and getting into 2nd year entry..

Please those ppl help help help....I'm just so clueless atm :(

Really appreciate you help

penguin.ali

HSC
I'm pretty sure my sister did an accelerated bridging course a couple years ago, but I can't be positive.
I do know that many universities are having open days for school leavers, so my suggestion is to look up and see if any of the uni's of your choices are having them. They would be the best people to pose your questions to.

Topazkick

HSC
Maybe try posting in the usyd area of forums here on bored of studies. Some uni students could give you good advice maybe..

sachu

HSC
Maybe try posting in the usyd area of forums here on bored of studies. Some uni students could give you good advice maybe..

Yeah, I will try doing that...thanks for ur suggestion!

I'm pretty sure my sister did an accelerated bridging course a couple years ago, but I can't be positive.
I do know that many universities are having open days for school leavers, so my suggestion is to look up and see if any of the uni's of your choices are having them. They would be the best people to pose your questions to.
Yeah, I was thinking of it too...Umm..I might check out for the open days...I don't want to have a gap year........aim is to start uni nxt yr...hopefully..thanks for ur time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)