Careers Expo (1 Viewer)

Kralex

HSC
I went today, I was the guy in the white polo that got drenched. Pretty crap but meh, got free shit.No, it's spelled correctly me old mate Kralex. Just that the star is covering the top bit of the O, so it looks like U.
Thats terrible reasoning mate.
Hahaha I own the road ;) Imagine a typical p plater driver combined with a wog... that is ruthlessness you couldn't handle cuzzz

Shiit I think I was giving Kralex a ride once, did a few doey's on the way to maccas, went off eh Kralex? :haha:
Haha absolutely went off, obeying road rules was tooo easyy!

Guesss

HSC
lol. That map is soooooooooo confusing. FTW.

Im gunna illegally drive all the way there *and stop off at maccas*. Now THATS ruthless :)

Lukybear

HSC
Was 1 of 4 midget asian girls in green that got completely drenched in rain water ._.
I was wringing out my school jumper and squelching in my shoes.
& then there were schools leaving in buses when we came - staring at us walking into the expo because we looked like drowned rats...

Yeah, fantastic day. :mad1:

Other than that, our few hours there was alright. Have an idea of any questions you want to ask or things you want to find out. No recs to the hot chocolate there - no cocoa and just .. frothed milk :(
The weather was completely miserable. On the way back to school it was like driving on water.

Ok exaggeration, but still very very poor drainage system.

mofo1

Banned
HSC
Was 1 of 4 midget asian girls in green that got completely drenched in rain water ._.
I was wringing out my school jumper and squelching in my shoes.
& then there were schools leaving in buses when we came - staring at us walking into the expo because we looked like drowned rats...

Yeah, fantastic day. :mad1:

Other than that, our few hours there was alright. Have an idea of any questions you want to ask or things you want to find out. No recs to the hot chocolate there - no cocoa and just .. frothed milk :(
rain water, no fucking way?

and these wogs talkin big eh? drivin in the car, p plater omg u leh so tough. this is for future uni students not fucking stupid brick layers

mofo1

Banned
HSC
if u bcom a contruction worker, i'll apologise, if not stfu, ur just as nerdy as everybody else here fucktard

Guesss

HSC
rain water, no fucking way?

and these wogs talkin big eh? drivin in the car, p plater omg u leh so tough. this is for future uni students not fucking stupid brick layers
haha wtf? :p

lol. R u going mofo1 ?

Guesss

HSC
where did that come from?

Edit: I get it lol, just realised what he was referring to on previous page ... lol

mofo1

Banned
HSC
where did that come from?

Edit: I get it lol, just realised what he was referring to on previous page ... lol
trackies O M G, i want you to do to me the exact same thing in ur pic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)