Careers... (1 Viewer)

*maria*

HSC
For those of us who want to go to uni, can you please mention the coarse(s) that you are considering and what your preferences entail. I am considering psychology that is 6 years. But since i most likely wont be able to get the mark for it i need other ideas before UAC comes out...

DMH

HSC
I'm considering doing psychology too (at Adelaide uni for me). You need to remember that there is often more than one pathway into courses - the first 3 years of psychology at Adelaide uni can be done as part of several other degrees with lower entry requirements. Then if the required grade is achieved you can transfer into honours psychology. If you are really interested in psychology the best thing to do is to ring up the different unis and talk to someone from the school of psychology - they should be able to tell you what the different ways in are.

*maria*

HSC
Yeah true. I flicked through UAC and am also going to include B Science(nutrition) in my preferences- 93.55 (LOL!!!) and B Applied Science-Speech pathology 88.35 (that's better!) at Sydney uni. Finger's crossed i make it into one of the three...

~*~loz~*~23797

HSC
i am wanting to do bachelor of midwifery at monash in melbourne. i know what you mean about high marks /uai
i wanted to be paediatrician yet i know that top 5% in the state isn't very likely so midwifery it is for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)