Careers... (1 Viewer)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
i've not really decided but enginnering, medicine, lawyer...
meh
when the time comes

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
i want to do something in the criminal justice area.
i think forensic science + law would be great but i dont know if i should do the course in uni, since i'm not taking science next year and probably won't be taking it in year 12 either.
i don't know what to do.. do yuo think i should do a science?
i'm really bad with science though.. but at the same time i'm great at analysing science experiments.. (i suck at the theory)
my few options are:
- forensics
- lawyer
- police prosecutor

got any advice?

x-Manda-x

HSC
I want to get into teaching, secondary history and english. I've been browsing on the websites for the universities and their courses, and I think I'm interested in Macquarie and University of Sydney so far, but I guess we will see what happens. I really like history, and I'm good at it, so hopefully I can get some good marks to get into the courses and universities that offer it :)

It's really interesting that so many people are already set on their exact course and university, some of my friends didn't even know what they wanted to do in their future until just recently. But I'm happy that now everyone has at least some idea of a goal, that they'll be aiming at.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
i want to do something in the criminal justice area.
i think forensic science + law would be great but i dont know if i should do the course in uni, since i'm not taking science next year and probably won't be taking it in year 12 either.
i don't know what to do.. do yuo think i should do a science?
i'm really bad with science though.. but at the same time i'm great at analysing science experiments.. (i suck at the theory)
my few options are:
- forensics
- lawyer
- police prosecutor

got any advice?
Imo, most of forensic science will be theory. Maybe the broadness of Year 10 science daunted you.

Pick a science this year to get a feel of ACTUAL focused, science, else just set out for another path.

itszen

HSC
Hi, I'm new and just found this site by complete fluke, I forgot how to spell it:haha:

Anyways, what do you people want to do When you leave School? Wether it be this year or 2011?

My goal is the NAVY and a teacher in PDHPE and/or PASS in HighSchool.
Same here ! I wanna go into the navy and generally serve my country proud. But i also want to go into business or something but i dunno. Still deciding because my fitness levels isnt that strong to be in the navy also im quite disturbed by the stories of bully in the navy. =='

annagurl

HSC
N/A
you can still strive for the *hopes for awesome ATAR*

Arcus45

HSC
My goal is to do a bachelor of science majoring in physics and possibly a masters in atmospheric science (still looking into that). I would like to have a career in meteorology.

avhead

no-hope fighter pilot l0l
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
HSC
My long term goal is to become an airliner captain for a major like Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Emirates, Singapore etc, planning to do the Bachelor of Aviation (Flying) course at UNSW, only need an ATAR of 81 to get in! :)

dionb2014

HSC
Economics and management at Oxford, Cambridge or economics and math at lse. Post grad at said business school Oxford and hopefully a career in investment banking and trading.

HSC
I want to attend ADFA to obtain my bachelor of engineering (electrical) to be a Weapons Electrical Engineer in the Royal Australian Navy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)