Cars Room Quiz (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
no thanks, i suggest you just pass the torch on and let another question be asked before this thread dies :/

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, no, who was the most right?

they ask the next question

SlipStream

HSC
I would imagine Kieran was the closest with the hard Q... ok from now on, both questions have to be multiple choice. ;)

55psi

HSC
man that sucks only one person attempted my question, i thought all of u's were car enthusiasts! bah..

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Ok then:

Easy:
For which of these doesn't the viscousity of engine oil matter?
A)Engine age
B)Engine operating temp
C)Ambient temp on start
D)A oil leak from the engine
E)Clearances between components in the block
F)Oil pressure
G)Fuel Economy
H)Ring sticking
I)Rev-ability

Hard:
Is gear and engine oil the same? Yes or no.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
55psi said:
man that sucks only one person attempted my question, i thought all of u's were car enthusiasts! bah..
well, the turbocharger vs supercharger (and differences) question comes up often, it's probably been answered at least 3 times (listing differences) so far. Considering this area isnt old, i'm over that question...it's one people ask too often

not saying you did something wrong, because you didnt know it's been answered numerous times, just thats why i didnt even bother answering :) maybe why others didnt too

and since when does knowing about turbo/superchargers make you a car enthusiast? we would've struggled 20 years ago if it was so

55psi

HSC
Easy: D
Hard: No

And no i didnt say that u have to know what the differences between the turbo and supercharger is to be a car enthusiast, but these 2 main things are pretty important in the automotive industry and people who have a passion for cars SHOULD have knowledge about these, along with other important things about cars.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
55psi said:
Easy: D

And no i didnt say that u have to know what the differences between the turbo and supercharger is to be a car enthusiast, but these 2 main things are pretty important in the automotive industry and people who have a passion for cars SHOULD have knowledge about these, along with other important things about cars.
well, thanks, we DO have aknowledge about them but we dont HAVE to reply :)

like i said, i am tired of the turbocharger vs supercharger debate, i just choose to not comment on them. As in real life, and on the net, it's probably one the first question a person asks.

there are SO many different things we can ask/learn about and that question always comes up :/ it's just...not interesting

HSC
loquasagacious said:
Ok then:

Easy:
For which of these doesn't the viscousity of engine oil matter?
A)Engine age
B)Engine operating temp
C)Ambient temp on start
D)A oil leak from the engine
E)Clearances between components in the block
F)Oil pressure
G)Fuel Economy
H)Ring sticking
I)Rev-ability

Hard:
Is gear and engine oil the same? Yes or no.
Easy: E and G

mitch_f1

HSC
We must have understood it differently, cause I understood it as: If the viscosity changed, which would not be effected, although that, apparently, is wrong

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
D
No

edit:

i mean yes

i own a mini...come on, as if i dont know that

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)