Cars Room Quiz (1 Viewer)

macoboi

HSC
Trick question, that completely depends on how wide your powerband is (before installing a VTEC (y0) you must buy a powerband that is at least 35% wider than stock), and also on whether you are aiming to install turbos later on. C wold therefore be the logical answer, but without at least a wider power band, you'd be looking at 3.

However, you would become infinetely cooler with no VTEC, as long as you install a sticker on the fighter jet (a 'VTEC' one is ideal, but a 'mugen' one works just as well. Or 'Nismo'). This is cheaper than paper mache as the sticker is pre glued, saving you that cost, and people will think you car pulls harder

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
This is stupid. It's quite obvious no pilot in the world could handle VTEC kicking in, let alone anything from the Nismo catalogue.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
My car is using radiator coolant as if it is running on water cause I have to fill 2 litres into the radiator and an extra tank every 100km. Is this Normal? There is no leakage of water and the exhaust does not show any trace of water or steam even if it somehow enters the engine combustion chamber. Any ideas please?

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
you are right, the head gasket is being replaced now and i'll get it back this friday :D . They immediately noticed milky sludge on the cap of the engine and said water is seeping into the engine.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
you are right, the head gasket is being replaced now and i'll get it back this friday :D . They immediately noticed milky sludge on the cap of the engine and said water is seeping into the engine.
Sadly I know from experience.

MissSarajevo

HSC
Hi I just got my green P am I allowed to drive cars with big engines (eg v8, v12 etc) now?

Jake22

HSC
Seriously who turbo's their V8...

And in response to above, Hyundai Xcel.

F2001

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Is it possible to share E Tag? ie swap between cars whoever is going to the city?
Yup.

From my personal experience:
Our tags are registed to a name/company. Not the cars.

They are never attached to the windscreen, and we constantly switch the two tags between 4 cars (ie when I go city one day/night).

I've also used it in friend's cars.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Will you choose Daewoo Lanos 1999 Model, 3 doors, manual with around 90,000 Km over Nissan Pintara sedan , 1992 Model, automatic with around 150,000 km ?

F2001

HSC
Will you choose Daewoo Lanos 1999 Model, 3 doors, manual with around 90,000 Km over Nissan Pintara sedan , 1992 Model, automatic with around 150,000 km ?
Neither of these are worthy of "Aryanbeauty".

Surely you can allocate more resources to better cars.

both are shit. If I had to choose one, well I'd sell it/wreck it straight away, whatever it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)