• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cartoon Characters?.. hot or not? (1 Viewer)

Dil myster

HSC
who else finds that Cartoon Characters can be hot?? give us some examples.. l always found aladdin really hot, anyone agree?

Dil myster

HSC
Paragon said:
You must be expecting a smorgasboard of responses, having started two threads on this. In the spirit of the thread, I'll write the very same thing on the other one too.
Haha yes that was accidental.. must see if there is a way of deleteing one of them

santaslayer

HSC
Dil myster said:
Haha yes that was accidental.. must see if there is a way of deleteing one of them
You are the only one who can delete it. Besides the mods/admins.

Sailor Marzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dil myster

HSC
santaslayer said:
You are the only one who can delete it. Besides the mods/admins.

Sailor Marzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How the hell do l delete it?.. frickin thing wont let me.. how annoying

HSC
Yeah, Sailor Mars is hot, actually all of them apart from Sailor Moon and the one with blue hair are hot. And I always had a crush on the blonde girl in the 1990s Spider-man cartoon series, whose name has escaped me. And then there's Ariel of course.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Funny how the fact that a tween's animated makes it ok to think they're hot. Because you realise that's what the sailor scouts are right? :p

Having said that, anime characters tend to be hot don't they. The gigantic boobies, the pencil thin waists, the dispropotionate leg to torso ratio, the big doe like eyes. It all makes for a pretty good package. I suspect if 15 year old girls looked like that in real life paedophilia would be a far more frequent crime.. or it just wouldn't be a crime at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)