Case Studies (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Ok. Its getting near that time of year where trials are comming up and I've started putting together all my case studies. From what I understand, we should be able to refer to a case study for every dot point in the syllabus. Am I right?

What I'm not sure of is where in the HSC/trial you'd use case studies in your answer. I know you have to incorporate them into the final extended response question but where else?

Do you refer to them in short answers? If so, do they explicitly say "with reference to case studie/s" or are you expected to include them wherever possible?

Thanks guys.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's only really just in the extended response that you need them. Even if it doesn't require case studies, you should still include them. It shows application, rather than regurgitation, of the syllabus.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
From what I understand, we should be able to refer to a case study for every dot point in the syllabus. Am I right?
Technically yes. Practically, no. As in, the exam will never ask you to justify every point in the syllabus. As long as you have a broad understanding of a case study in relation to the overall concept topic you should be fine.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Seriously, you could just bullshit the case-study. They don't check.
As long as it isn't too far off from the truth.
Well if your planning on doing that, you will most probably make up information on a small business. In comparison who to someone who refers to a leading business, it will lack that extra degree of sophistication.

And yeh. Its much easier learning real case studies imo. Why should I turn it into a creative writing task?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)