• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

cases and legislation (1 Viewer)

*tara90*

HSC
this may sound like a stupid qst, but how do u no wat pieces of legislation and cases to memorise? Like obviously Crimes Act 1900 and Workplace Relations Act 1996 and really general ones like that, but other than that, do u just make sure u have a broad variety covering different issues? and the same with cases?

could anyone give me a list of the pieces of legislation and cases that they have/had for crime, workplace and family? that would be really helpful.

circusmind

HSC
*tara90* said:
this may sound like a stupid qst, but how do u no wat pieces of legislation and cases to memorise? Like obviously Crimes Act 1900 and Workplace Relations Act 1996 and really general ones like that, but other than that, do u just make sure u have a broad variety covering different issues? and the same with cases?

could anyone give me a list of the pieces of legislation and cases that they have/had for crime, workplace and family? that would be really helpful.
If you could memorise the Workplace Relations Act 1996 I would be very impressed.....

*tara90*

HSC
we haven't got a sheet on it...i didn't know we were meant to. and in case it wasn't clear i meant the names of the acts, not the entire piece of legislation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)