Casual Clothes Day Restrictions (1 Viewer)

Slimeboy

HSC
These are the crap restrictions that my school has for casual clothes day.

Students may wear any clean, untorn long trousers or jeans (but not shorts, tracksuits or track pants), with casual shirts (with collar) and coloured pullovers, and sports shoes. Fancy dress may not be worn. Hair is not part of Casual Clothes Day and normal school rules apply.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
u have to wear a shirt with a collar? geez thats not very casual then is it...
haha i like how hair is not part of casual clothes day
what school is it.. just out of curiosity?

Mike iE

HSC
we are only allowed 3 mufti days a year, and we wanted to have jeans for genes day, so to make it not count as a mufti day we have to wear our sports shirt with jeans, how fashionable.

cj_bridle

HSC
i thought my school was strict.. man that sucks.

just out of curiosity. whats a 'coloured pullover' im picturing a whole school with multicoloured aprins on or something.. excuse my ignorance.. im uncultured :p

astro

HSC
at my school we have a mufti day once a term and ones for athlectic and swimming carnivals - the rules are usually no open shoes, no midriffs, no low cut tops, no high cut skirts and no excessive makeup (i think that's about all)
However, if we have sport or pe on the day then we have to bring in our sports uniform and change into that...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
we only have 1 mutfi day.. it was not last friday but the friday before.. raising money for cancer research
last year it was jeans for genes day
sometimes we have mufti for excursions.. and on our mercy day people can get changed but not many people are bothered
oh yeh i forgot carnivals are mufti too

G

Gavvvvvin

Pffft, when you go to a school like ours you dont need mufti days . . . we can wear whatever we want whenever we want :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
we get approx. 7-8 muftis a year. Yeah those rules sound pretty strict, must be a bitch to find a mufti shirt with a collar...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Hmm i foget our restrictions but they are the usual. gah this term and last term we pretty much had 1 every 2 weeks to rasie up stuff for the fete. bottles, lollies, cans, toys etc etc geez so annoying i run out of clothes!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
eep, poor thing.

we hardly ever had any mufti days coz so many juniors never wore correct shoes or pants etc... i think we only had... one? when i was in yr12... :p but we didn't have any restrictions at all. a girl (junior) turned up at our athletics carnival wearing a nurse's outfit. very disturbing.

i remmeber when i was in infants school we used to have to pay $1 on mufti days :p

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Our school is restricted to one mufti day a year. We had jeans for genes day and we had to wear normal uniform with out jeans-lucky we have our jerseys, so they dont look as bad. I like mufti days because you get to pick out who the sluts and hard cunts are in the school :) :p :D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Our principal wants us to wear school uniform on camps.

Our school has one camp (to Bathurst) to go to some agricultural shows, and he wants people to wear school uniforum.
Hahahaha

oh dear.

And yes, we missed out on our mufti day because of trials.

sigh

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
my school used to have rules like those in the first post

it really isn't that bad, just think about what you wear when you go out

G

Gavvvvvin

kimmeh said:
I like mufti days because you get to pick out who the sluts and hard cunts are in the school :) :p :D
HAHAHAHA the sluts sure come out on mufti days :p It is quite disturbing and off watching little year 7 girls walk around in these little minny skirts and makeup done like a whore

capsicum

HSC
we don't have mutfi days. we're not even allowed to rock up to school in jeans on Jeans for Genes Day, or for any fundraising thing.

mishka

HSC
N/A
:) We have on average 3 per term and the only rules are no offensive clothing and enclosed shoes. And our mufti days are usually themed - we've had 60's 70's 80's days and Australiana day, so we get to dress up!!!! This Friday it's Olympian day to commemorate the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. The money raised goes to the SRC and sometimes yr 12 fundraising and we have prize ceremonies for the best dressed!!!! ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)