catholic trials results (1 Viewer)

tweakin

How did you all go?
Our schools average was really shit.... around the 40/100 mark

but ive heard other schools have also struggled

how did you all go? and how did your skool go?

Maria[YR12`02]

our school did really shit also... highest was 72% and then there were so many people who got below 50% a few people even got 30% -- very poor..
i also was told that state average was 23%!
i personally thought that the level of difficulty expected by that exam was too hard for a GENERAL level of mathematics understanding.

nero82

HSC
N/A
catholic

I got 76, which i thought was a really bad mark, but i far and away topped my year. It WASNT a hard test. yes you had to manage your time very well, but thats always how its been. I think my school average was very low.

melissella

i dont think i actually did the catholic paper but i got 63- the highest mark was 65- and our schools average was 29. shite, hey. there were only 4 people who got above 50.

smalec

my school's average was somewhere in the 40's...nothing compared to the kind of marks we've been getting in assessments throughout the year (which have been A LOT higher). i didn't even pass...and those that did were told they did well. the highest was 71%, which i thought was a shocker at first, but i've realised that it seems to be a common "high" mark throughout some schools

if the state avergae is below 50%, then isn't that saying something???

i did heaps of past papers b4 the trial, and i can't say that any of them came close to being as difficult as this exam was....

but that's just my opinion

djpalmer

I got 29% in my exam:( (which was my worst across all subjects)...I really really hate maths

The highest was around 69%...so i was nearly half way there...

i hate HSC

Been there done that
HSC
our school is retarded

For some reason we didn't do the catholic trial so our teachers put together some lame excuse for an exam that was just crazy. The whole thing was in gibberish. I got 75% and the highest was 90%, I came 5th

tropical punch

i didn't go to well

i got 72, the average was 59 and the person who topped it got 87

i knew i should have started studying more than the weekend before.

caromello55

i got 65 i think, and the average was about 55....so i was......hmm well i wans't happy but reassuring to know that everyone else was in the same boat
i did'nt even finish dammit
top was like 85

Mzfeisty

:( the highest at my school was 69%.. yuk aye man i got the lowest mark ive ever recived for maths which was 28%... look wen i decided to be a dik hed right when the marks are most important :eek: :chainsaw:

kaz84

catholic marks

i got 86% which was the highest in our grade.
we had replacement questions for annuities and the hard investment chapter coz we hadnt done them yet. i still havent finished one of the chapters so im stressin at the moment. :(

Once upon a time there was a boy who was smart and then he discovered the art of drinking& sex and hes marks dropped from 80's to a fukn 35 in the trial by the way i left out a total of 31 marks because i ran out of time

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
we didnt do the catholic trial but i got 82% which was the highest mark in our grade by about 10%. the average was about40% but i was still dissappointed with my mark, coz i made so many SUPID mistakes as per usual

i am also interested in the catholic trial paper if anyone did it.

my email is t_a_m@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)