CD Queiries (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Sometimes before i buy a CD i like to speak to someone who allready has it so i know if its gonna be worth my while. So heres a thread where u can ask about a CD before you buy it.

Ok ill start

No Cities Left - The Dears , anyone got this CD? is it good? Im scared it may turn out to be the same kinda stuff over and over for 50 odd minutes.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Pierotte said:
Sometimes before i buy a CD i like to speak to someone who allready has it so i know if its gonna be worth my while. So heres a thread where u can ask about a CD before you buy it.

Ok ill start

No Cities Left - The Dears , anyone got this CD? is it good? Im scared it may turn out to be the same kinda stuff over and over for 50 odd minutes.
http://www.amazon.com

you read the reviews.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Pierotte said:
no, the problem with those reviews is 99.9% of people that comment at amazon are fans of the CD and have a need to defend it....
Well, they buy or listen to the CD because they were interested in it, just like you.

Last edited:

Pierotte

HSC
... nah i still dont find the reviews credible.. theyre all "oh this is the best CD ever cuz im not gonna be botherd to post about a CD unless it is my faveourite of all time, anyone who bags it out is a fool, blah blah blah" its not realistic...

by the way Zyklon... what the fuck??

dingding

Señor Member
HSC
Zyklon said:
But I can safely tell you that all your music sucks and is a waste of time.

you're like artfag, except shitter.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
why dont u download all the songs, listen to them , then say to yuor self well i got the songs already might aswell not bother to buy it, like everyone else does

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)