cdkeys.com unbelievable.. (1 Viewer)

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Anyone bought from cdkeys.com?

Games are so cheap there and shadow of mordor is $28 and $35 for season pass (PC)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
That's actually standard prices for games on the non -retail market (you just need to know where to look) , i havent bought from them,but prices aren't a scam or anything.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
That's actually standard prices for games on the non -retail market (you just need to know where to look) , i havent bought from them,but prices aren't a scam or anything.
But will Steam tell my friends I'm playing games

xEmily

HSC
try sites like humble bundle (bought bf4 for like 3$). they might have games you'd want to play for an extremely cheap price. money goes to charity too

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
try sites like humble bundle (bought bf4 for like 3$). they might have games you'd want to play for an extremely cheap price. money goes to charity too
yep :). i recently bought the humble jumbo bunlde 3 which contained insurgency and an extra 3 copies for friends

BlugyBlug

HSC
Yes, got Guild Wars 2 Heroic Edition from that website, works well.

LiquidBacon

HSC
really? thats quite interesting. Could you show me some places where I can find?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)