Central Coast Anyone? (1 Viewer)

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
Oh god I hate iguana joes...

On the central coast theres one of the biggest underage drinking problems in the state, theyll essentially just take your booze off you and tell you to go home.

JoeET

HSC
The Entrance Should Be Cray-Z

Truly and honestly, i know that there wont be a lot of others around, but hey, there'll be some young ones... We can make our on fun, enjoi the beaches, etc etc.. Besides from what i hear, the entrance and terrigal are some new hot spots for 'schoolies'... and the central coast is the way to go.. its the new black so to speak.. If ur going ill cya there, well be partying in the streets...

me_no_fry

HSC
im going 2 QuEeNsLanD... not that it matters where i go cos i'll be drunk anyway.

willed

asleep but interested
HSC
I'm a coastie and I'm taking the opportunity to get the hell out. Heading up the coast for 2 weeks with about 20 friends. Not to Surfers - just near Coffs. We've rented a couple of beach houses in a little beach town, so should be fun.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
willed said:
I'm a coastie and I'm taking the opportunity to get the hell out. Heading up the coast for 2 weeks with about 20 friends. Not to Surfers - just near Coffs. We've rented a couple of beach houses in a little beach town, so should be fun.
Good move.

84x73r

HSC
im gonna be up in copacabana for 26th to 3rd
do ppl know where any pubs are around there

also whos comming up then and where bouts

shaun thompson

HSC
hahaha yeah i live at copa really nice place last year we went over to some randoms staying copa for schoolies we thought it was heps funny coz it's not the schoolies scene not wild enough.. yeah too crusey i am going to surfers with my mates on 2nd week the club scene around the central coast is average compared to sydney haha anyway have fun...i have herd of ppl staying at terrigal the same week...

shaun thompson

HSC
84x73r said:
im gonna be up in copacabana for 26th to 3rd
do ppl know where any pubs are around there

also whos comming up then and where bouts

well pub at avoca and a bowling club along terigal has pubs so does kinny and just a bottle'o at copa hmmm but i don't think u will find a lot of action in pubs i love central coast but for schoolies it's too quiet

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
there is one of these threads every year.

THE CENTRAL COAST IS NOT A SCHOOLIES VENUE. THERE IS NO SCHOOLIES WEEK HERE.

it is a quiet place where not much happens. Theres curfews and shit too.

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
myself and 10 others are going to copa cabana from 20th to 30th november
we were told it would be shit but dont care because surfers was booked up and most of us are 17 by the anyway.
are there any clubs or anything round area?

incubus_gurl

HSC
It all depends on what you're after. There are tonnes of beaches, a couple of B-grade night clubs, you can take trips into Newy - not that there's much there either. There isn't as much to do in camparison to Sydney, it's more relaxed here though. There won't be any Schoolies planned activities, so you'd have to seek them out yourselves. I want to get the hell away from here, but if you're keen on the coast you're in for a quiet time because noone our age will be here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)