central material (1 Viewer)

kayla-ann

HSC
ok so ive got all the information for my topic. [which is about discrimination against ethnic people at a uni i live near] but im not really sure where to put it all.

ive decided to go with the chapters [like most people :)] but what do i write for each?
should it be
first chapter - cross cultural component & methodologies
second chapter - statistics from questionnaires

etc etc

im just not sure where to correlate information

:bomb:

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
You should have around 3 to 4 chapters, each which answer a specific question that you had in mind before research.

your first chapter can be an introdution into your topic, and you can look at discrimination in general.
your second one can incorporate your cross-culture component. note that you do not have to use every methodology for each chapter.

and the rest
well thats up to you.

katius16

HSC
Grim.Reaper said:
You should have around 3 to 4 chapters, each which answer a specific question that you had in mind before research.

your first chapter can be an introdution into your topic, and you can look at discrimination in general.
your second one can incorporate your cross-culture component. note that you do not have to use every methodology for each chapter.

and the rest
well thats up to you.
But dont you have to have an intro already... ive never seen an actual PIP and im so nervous.. im doing mine on Cyberbullying in my High school and the ages/sexes that do it most. My teacher isnt much help so im doing it all by myself.. What else can u do other than chapters, what do you reccommend, chapters or something else?

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
katius16 said:
But dont you have to have an intro already... ive never seen an actual PIP and im so nervous.. im doing mine on Cyberbullying in my High school and the ages/sexes that do it most. My teacher isnt much help so im doing it all by myself.. What else can u do other than chapters, what do you reccommend, chapters or something else?
maybe you should read this thread: http://community.boredofstudies.org/494/personal-interest-project-discussions/77595/guide-writing-pip.html

You have a log which is a summary of everything you've done
Then an intro, which is a basic outline of your topic
then the central material and then the
conclusion

Look at the link above. It will help you alot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)