Challenging experiment: Enzyme concentration: (1 Viewer)

excellence1

HSC
I have to start this experiment from scratch. The questions states "Test the effect of the enzyme concentration on the activity of rennin enzyme with (milk) caseinogen as the substrate.

If anyone could give any ideas about how to write the method and the variables. It would be great help!

excellence1

HSC
No, i wish it was substrate concentration. It's enzyme concentration. Thanks anyway :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well it would basically be the same way you do the substrate conc one, but you substitute it with the renin.

baktiar77

HSC
You sure it's enzyme concentration? I did the HSC Bio last year and I can't remember it in syllabus and our teacher went over pracs extensively. Like Queenroot said it's probably similar to substrate concentration. Ours was done with potato catalase and hydrogen peroxide where its easier to observe.

For milk, I guessing you're gonna use rennin/junket solution.
Dv: time taken to curdle . IV:amount of enzyme; CV: amount of substrate...

jenandeeb

HSC
I have to start this experiment from scratch. The questions states "Test the effect of the enzyme concentration on the activity of rennin enzyme with (milk) caseinogen as the substrate.

If anyone could give any ideas about how to write the method and the variables. It would be great help!
We have to do this same experiment, but we're getting assessed on it...25%! We're doing it on Tuesday and I have noooo idea what to do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)