change preferences (1 Viewer)

mazz

hey look! ????
so how do i change my preferences over the internet? im on the website but cant work it out... i click on the thing but it just takes me to the place where you apply online?!?!?! shit im confused

HSC
N/A
you go to the UAc website
and click where it says change preferences on the side
then it asks you to enter your uac application no. and you pin
then click ok

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazz
so how do i change my preferences over the internet? im on the website but cant work it out... i click on the thing but it just takes me to the place where you apply online?!?!?! shit im confused
Just to recap boredofschool's post, (it isn't too clear to understand):

1. Go to www.uac.edu.au
2. Click Undergraduate study
3. On the left hand side menu, you will see "Preferences" just under "Login Access"
4. Now you will see a button/arrow which has "Applicant Services", click on this and it will bring up another window.
5. From within the Applicant Services, enter your UAC Number (9 digits, not 8, remembering that your UAC number is your BOS student number with a 1 in front) and Student PIN.
6. Under preferences, you will see "Change preferences"

Change the order and save the details, then log out. :)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah i did it earlier and then again today and the way you do it has changed..... huy is right.... yours was the original way

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
For some reason it gives you a transaction number... and it's not supposed to charge you. It probably didn't, so what's the point of saying it?
Proof that you have changed it, if you ever have a problem ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)