Change school hours for teens (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
michael1990 said:
Seriously do you think it will ever happen?
i think they will make school later for teens later.. much later. perhaps when the studies are more solid? or when there is a bigger push for it. we'll be finishing uni when that happens i reckon :p

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
writer'sblock said:
School for seniors should be like uni.
A matrix time table, turning up only when you need to. Having approriate length periods for each subject. Scattered from 10 to 5:30.
More like 9am-9pm. With a four hour break in the middle. Hate uni.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
I shouldn't and don't care. Get a job leave high school if you're fed up with school hours. This is why I love uni....better times for me.

Gay Captain

HSC
i'm against spreading out school hours on the basis of it being an inconvenience for me D:

crazychick206

HSC
i go to a school in the shire where seniors start at 7:30am and finish at 1pm.
it kills getting up that early, especially seeing i'm not a morning person.
but its so much better coz we've got the entire afternoon and night to do whatever we like... especially seeing we're just down the road from the beach and mall.
gives us more time to have a life.
we're freaking industrious people... not so directional... but it seems to make us stress less. which is totally awesome coz the hsc does not matter as much as most people think.
unless u wanna become a dr or high powered career (which is totally cool if that's ur chosen path).... don't run urself into the ground.... there's so much more to life... :)
plus... sleep more on weekends! its ur time to REST... not work harder.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
crazychick206 said:
i go to a school in the shire where seniors start at 7:30am and finish at 1pm.
it kills getting up that early, especially seeing i'm not a morning person.
but its so much better coz we've got the entire afternoon and night to do whatever we like... especially seeing we're just down the road from the beach and mall.
gives us more time to have a life.
we're freaking industrious people... not so directional... but it seems to make us stress less. which is totally awesome coz the hsc does not matter as much as most people think.
unless u wanna become a dr or high powered career (which is totally cool if that's ur chosen path).... don't run urself into the ground.... there's so much more to life... :)
plus... sleep more on weekends! its ur time to REST... not work harder.
Hey, you go to Woolooware? I was meant to go there, but my parents didn't think I'd cope with the early mornings, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)