Changes Assignment (1 Viewer)

tanjap

HSC
hey guys
ive got this bummer assignment for eng. its on change - our area of study and i need to find an image or film that represents change! :confused:
i have no clue how one picture can represent change. but if u guys have any idea PLZ PLZ PLZ share im stuck and my assignments due 1st week back!

thanks
t.j.!

Kulazzi

HSC
well.........what happened during the first wk of the hols????

anyways....................i think u will come up with heaps of stuff on google.......and I'm pretty sure there's heaps of movies on change...............

maybe like "Cool Runnings" or "Sleepless In Seattle"........"Billy Elliot" - the ballet one.......and ......"Billy Madison" thats all I can get off the top of my head I did Billy Madison.............

for the image thingy, are you allowed to use comic/cartoon????

Last edited:

tanjap

HSC
hey
the first week of holz i was working =(
lol...and shopping...nah jkz...
umm comic and cartoon...no clue man...im gonna do it..have you got anything on it??
ps uve been a super great help with the movies man..ura CHAMP

thanks
t.j. ;)

astro

HSC
I used the image in the attachment as a related material for change in one of my assessment tasks....it's a bit obvious but hope it helps....

Some of Salvador Dali's painting are good to convey change...Leunig drawing are good too

Check the Englsih Advance forum as well

tanjap

HSC
hey astro
thats heaps for the image, but do u know the source and the date when it was published???
t.j.

astro

HSC
sorry, i forgot the site...but i got it from google

tanjap

HSC
hey astro...
i know this may sound dumb, (but ima blonde) wat do i serch change images under...as in wat do i write in the search bar cuz wateva i do write it turns up heaps of crap stuff!!
cheers
t.j

astro

HSC
i just wrote either, 'change', 'changing self' or 'changing perspective' in the search bar...i forgot which one..it's not in the first few pages...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)