Changing a unit (1 Viewer)

HSC
heyz,

im happy with all the units im doing for first sem, but for second sem, there's this one unit which i'm thinking i might not like after all.

i've found a different unit which i'd rather do for the second sem, however this particular unit isnt a science unit.

well i was just wondering, is it possible to change one of my second sem unit for a different one, if so , how?

also, if i was able to do this other non-science unit in the second sem, can it still contribute to the 68 credit points i need to complete the degree?

thanks.

Lebstr

HSC
dude how many theads hve u strtd, relax abitt uni aint gonna kill yaa

HSC
is there supposed to be a limit on the threads ppl make?

isn't the purpose of having a uni forum is so that ppl can have sum relevant questions answered / discussed and give relevant information / feedback / advise?

:wave:

peter2

Banned
HSC
STFU moron!!! To the OP, it depends if you have any elective credit points available for your degree. If you do, then definately you can. All you do is unenrol from the unit under the link "WITHDRAW FROM UNITS". You then email E-student and tell them what subject you want to do for second semester. They usually email back within the day and add the unit to your course details which you then enrol in. Don't stress. Everything will be alright. Any problems, FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY NEW THREADS discussing your question.

Lebstr

HSC
stfu moron!!! To the op, it depends if you have any elective credit points available for your degree. If you do, then definately you can. All you do is unenrol from the unit under the link "withdraw from units". You then email e-student and tell them what subject you want to do for second semester. They usually email back within the day and add the unit to your course details which you then enrol in. Don't stress. Everything will be alright. Any problems, feel free to make any new threads discussing your question.
:d

HSC
STFU moron!!! To the OP, it depends if you have any elective credit points available for your degree. If you do, then definately you can. All you do is unenrol from the unit under the link "WITHDRAW FROM UNITS". You then email E-student and tell them what subject you want to do for second semester. They usually email back within the day and add the unit to your course details which you then enrol in. Don't stress. Everything will be alright. Any problems, FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY NEW THREADS discussing your question.
oh thanks,

yeah, the unit i want to change is an elective unit, so ill probably just change it for this other unit which is a non science unit.

cheers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)