Changing enrolments (1 Viewer)

benfitz22

Premium Member
HSC
I want to substitute one of the units I'm studying for first semester for one I had originally planned for study in Semester 2.

I've logged into "enrolment variations" in MyUni but once I access the page of units I'm enrolled in I cant chage anything.

help?

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to substitute one of the units I'm studying for first semester for one I had originally planned for study in Semester 2.

I've logged into "enrolment variations" in MyUni but once I access the page of units I'm enrolled in I cant chage anything.

help?
Are you using Chrome? I tried in Chrome and it wouldn't let me, so I did it in IE and it worked.

benfitz22

Premium Member
HSC
Even on internet explorer, i cant 'drop' anything.

when i hover over the word drop on the page, it comes up with a box stating i should "tick the box" to drop that unit of study. this is all good i can tick/ untick the boxes but the actual word 'drop' is not a link that i can click on - it just acts like other text......if that makes any sense.

????

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad

when i hover over the word drop on the page, it comes up with a box stating i should "tick the box" to drop that unit of study. this is all good i can tick/ untick the boxes but the actual word 'drop' is not a link that i can click on - it just acts like other text......if that makes any sense.

????
Yeah sounds like my problem. Try Firefox?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC

????
Are you clicking 'save changes' at the bottom of the page once you've ticked the appropriate boxes?

spence

HSC

????
You don't need to click drop because that's what ticking the box does. If you click ok it should drop the subject for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)