Changing Perspective - Speech (1 Viewer)

darookpark

I have to do a speech on changing perspective using two texts. One print and one non print such as a movie.; I need to like these to looking for alibrandi. Anyone have any ideas for good texts to use or done anything similar. please email anything relivant to me.
thanks

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Hey man.. i did mine the other week i got 4/5 for every technique except speaking and eye contact..

i got 40/50 for my speech.. you can add an extra 4 marks onto that for eye contact and speaking.. i got full marks for time..

i related it to my mum and peter skryznecki 'crossing hte read sea'

i could send it to you if you would like? You would need to improve on it a little.. but if you left it as is you would probly get full marks BECAUSE my teacher leaves room for out of this world stuff so unless you give her something that peter skzrnecki wrote himself you wouldnt get 5. But that is upto you.

Just realised you need yours for alinbrandi.. allright seems i wont be able to help.. sory dude

ozc

HSC
hey man
can u send me ur speech like email it to me
or can u post it on this forum?
i need it urgentli

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
sent out to all those who have asked me. If i was you i would edit it to your needs. :) Good luck

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
no more.. it seems all u guys are doing is signing up and posting here.. thats it.. look at ur post count.. dont bother askin again bye

SPX

Well I'm pretty proud of myself. We did the speeches last year and although I'm a very good public speakers...well anyway I gave a speech on Martin Luther King and got 20/20. Full marks. Just wanted to mention it.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
shouldnt have done that they will be hounding you for hte speech now.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
For changing perspective i did the movie "if these walls could talk 2" .. although that was in 2001, it still may be relevant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)