changing program of study (1 Viewer)

j12345

next semester i want to do 5 subjects (15 credit points) so i can finish my degree as early as possible but im only enrolled in 4 at the moment. What sort requirements do i need to meet to be able to do this becuase i know you need some sort of special permission and how do i go about changing my program of study.

also when is summer school, how long is it for and how many subjects can you do?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
urrh im doing 14 credit points this semester and well im finding it really hard.... like really really hard.... to the point where i think i might fail a couple of subjects this semester

anyway i went to an academic advisor coz i transferred to bba/arts-psyche n all... and he told me if u want to overload your gpa has to be over 3.0 otherwise they'll most likely not let you

but i guess if you beg etc you might be able to

santaslayer

HSC
j123456789 said:
next semester i want to do 5 subjects (15 credit points) so i can finish my degree as early as possible but im only enrolled in 4 at the moment. What sort requirements do i need to meet to be able to do this becuase i know you need some sort of special permission and how do i go about changing my program of study.

also when is summer school, how long is it for and how many subjects can you do?
I'm sorry, I'm not supposed to be here, but are you related to jm1234567890 in any way? :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
next yr first semester im supposed to do an elective

am i allowed to overload, like do a subject which is offered in the summer holiday so i dont have to do the elctive next yr first sem?

oh and if i wanna go on exchange durin summer where do i go to ask?? sorry for these newb questions =)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
j123456789 said:

Summer school begins in Summer. (MID January-ish).

5 subjects go for it. 4 is hard. And i'm currently doing 3 per semester. But it really depends on the subject.

^___^
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:

am i allowed to overload, like do a subject which is offered in the summer holiday so i dont have to do the elctive next yr first sem?

oh and if i wanna go on exchange durin summer where do i go to ask?? sorry for these newb questions =)

i thought acst students do 5 units next sem with no electives?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Doing 15 units next sem, dont think ill be burdened overtly but thats due to my units

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:

wtf! overloading in actuary!? that would be insane.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
j123456789 the place u should goto for ur question to be answered is at the student advisor counter in ERIC.

basically, you need a blue change of problem form. These forms are available once your results for this semester are out. You can then apply to take up the extra unit. But because it's more than 14 cp, you may need an academic advisor's approval.
You can't do anything now. You have to wait until results for this semester come out.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i meant durin summer holidays not durin semester 2 =X

X

xeuyrawp

noneother said:
wtf! overloading in actuary!? that would be insane.
can you please stop going on about how hard actuary is? It's hard, we get it. You do it, we get it. You've combined it with law, we get it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*wants to see the fuckers HD philosophy and ancient subjects then will consider them mighty*

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
*wants to see the fuckers HD philosophy and ancient subjects then will consider them mighty*
Asy, show me where I said Phil and Ancient are mighty. Oh wait, I didn't. In fact, I didn't even imply that in this thread. I said that I was getting annoyed by this guy constantly reminding everyone that he does actuary and law, and that they are both hard.

Edit: Did you just want me to scan my HD phil and ancient results?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Rather than fucker :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, give me some credit :p I don't typo that badly

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
AsyLum said:
Rather than fucker :)
hehe i think you misinterpreted his post... he was sticking up for you :p he was referring the the law/acturials student and implying that he wouldn't be able to get HD's in ancient history

:) anyway this is none of my business so i'll just go on my merry way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)