changing shoe colour. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
hey,

i have a pair of bronze(ish) synthetic peep toe heels, and i need a pair of silver shoes for my formal (thursday) and i never wear these things cause they don't go with any clothes i have, so i was wondering if anyone's changed the colour of synthetic shoes and what was the best way that you found?

i've seached on google but there's a heap of conflicting opinions, my two options are spray paint (but i've heard that can go terribly wrong) or taking them to a shoe repair shop (probably expensive). is there a spray paint-like product that is good for synthetic shoes?

thanks.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
You can buy shoe paint, I'd avoid doing it yourself. Perhaps go ask a shoe repair place how much it would cost and then weigh up your options?

HSC
okey wh0 doesnt go with grey/silver its like the universal colour that werks on EVERYOn1

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
okey wh0 doesnt go with grey/silver its like the universal colour that werks on EVERYOn1
uhm, i want to make them silver. they're bronze.

thanks, i'll go up tomorrow and see what i can do.

HSC
hey,

i have a pair of bronze(ish) synthetic peep toe heels, and i need a pair of silver shoes for my formal (thursday) and i never wear these things cause they don't go with any clothes i have, so i was wondering if anyone's changed the colour of synthetic shoes and what was the best way that you found?

i've seached on google but there's a heap of conflicting opinions, my two options are spray paint (but i've heard that can go terribly wrong) or taking them to a shoe repair shop (probably expensive). is there a spray paint-like product that is good for synthetic shoes?

thanks.
seriously you dumb shire slut

tonyharrison

HSC
I'm just about to go to the shoe place and get them to redo mine cause they're all dirty and gross.
Apparently polish/spray doesn't work too well on satin, but the man said that the spray would work the best.
I'm doing mine tonight so i'll PM you with how it goes.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
when i first read the title. i thought you meant like a chameleon that changes colour but for shoes.. i was like what the fcuk is she on about LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)