• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

changing sucjects (1 Viewer)

jimjim

hey guys. do any of you know how we can change our subjects on estudent? can first years, like myself, do it yet? or do we have to wait till first week back next semester?!

X

xeuyrawp

jimmyjojo said:
hey guys. do any of you know how we can change our subjects on estudent? can first years, like myself, do it yet? or do we have to wait till first week back next semester?!
I haven't got my glasses on, and I just woke up.

So I can't really make sense of this, but I think that's where you need to look.

However, I do remember that first years, second semester, could reenrol using estudent.

Have you tried estudent? If it says you're enrolled, you're enrolled - it's not as if it'll say you're one thing, but your another. Conversely, if you can't enroll, it won't let you enrol.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah you can change them on estudent. another first year mentioned on the board that you might not be able to do it until you get your results.

HSC
i went to student services they told me the day we get our results .. we can enrol and stuff on estudent then.. so July 18 hopefully

do results come out at a particular time during the day?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Usually midnight, but sometimes they state that they'll be out at 9am...

Either way, stay tuned to BoS the night before exam results are revealed, and you'll have some hacked short-cut, immediate, post-result release site to visit.

<3 our MQ hackers :D

jimjim

little-rat-boi said:
i went to student services they told me the day we get our results .. we can enrol and stuff on estudent then.. so July 18 hopefully

do results come out at a particular time during the day?
ahhh, thanks matey! :D

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Argh...I'm trying to withdraw from some units and enrol in new ones, but it's taking ages to procces the withdrawal...frustration.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)