Changing university as a result of possible relocation (1 Viewer)

josepht

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm considering a possibility of relocating to Adelaide due to family reasons.

I was wondering how could I make an transfer to one of Adelaide's universities (I don't know how many unis they have, I'm a Sydney person) from UWS?

I will be a 2nd year student in 2010, and I am doing undergraduate Business and Commerce course at Parramatta campus.

I have about 100 credits to go to finish the course as currently I have 140 credits out of 240 credits.

Thank you in advance and any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

HSC
Well Basically you should look at the different unis in and around Adelaide and ring or email them about how you can transfer into a similar or the same corse over there. Im sure they will give you the correct details to transfer with ease. the only real issue you have now is finding a similar corse so you dont have to start a degree all over again... heres a few uni which you can consider and get in contact with

The University of Adelaide - Australia
University of South Australia - quality university study and education in Australia
Flinders University

They are the main three that i could find.. there are also a wide selection of colleges too. Good luck with finding the right uni.:spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)