Charles Li - Where are you buddy (1 Viewer)

nickr

HSC
shimmerz_777 said:
well what may you say about your original personal attack at me? perhaps you may be suffering from the same delusion of superiority above me that you have deduced i must have. and i believe you have nothing to apologise for, as i have clarified the situation about my claim about this thread. perhaps you are just trying to persuade people into your favour, and demonise me.
All this arguing is preventing us from finding Charles Li.

We must find him!!!!!!

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I'm not sure if this Charles Li is the one you guys are looking for though, and his last name's Li not Lee :p Well I'll tell the guy anyway, seeing you confirmed that he's a maths genius :D

(And no, he doesn't look like a killer to me :p Last time I met him he taught...well, tried to teach me how to play five hundred the card game but ultimately failed due to my low intelligence :eek:)

modezero

HSC
Hey airie, I don't think they are talking about me.

My name is Charles Li, but I go to Sydney Grammar School. I've only been to St Pius maybe 4 times? That was to own you guys in chess.

@housemouse: I believe you may be correct ... if you are referring to last year. I'll be back at the end of this year to do all the exams I cbf doing last year.

Hope this post clears any confusion about a guy who obviously trying to steal my identity! :p

H

housemouse

The Charles guy I know is the maths genius who can do any maths question

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
housemouse, you'd expect this Charles to do even better than that :p

243_robbo

HSC
modezero said:
My name is Charles Li, but I go to Sydney Grammar School. I've only been to St Pius maybe 4 times? That was to own you guys in chess.

1015i35 d0|\|7 u m34|\| pw|\|. (05 y0ur 4 1337 |-|4xx0r 4|\|d u g0 4rrr k3k3k3k3k3 z3rgru5|-| 4rrr k3k3k3 b3|-|01d 0p7i( b1457 bu7 y0ur 0p7i( b1457 i5 5|-|i7 (0mp4r3d 50 my r4rk4k4k45 !!!!!!

shimmerz_777

HSC
If you arent the charles li we are talking about then i guess he must still be stuck in NZ on soccer camp. and if youre saying that our chess team is shit, im not going to argue cause the people who do it didnt begin because they had a keen interest in chess.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
webby234 said:
School team? I might see you on a Friday next term if so.
I don't play for my school's team, I can beat most of them though.. lol

what's happening friday, a competition or something...?

243_robbo

HSC
INFO ON CHESS? BREAK IT DOWN COMP!!! READ NOW (or get lost)

yes its a brake dancing competitition but with a cheess themed styling, well basucally theres this big chessboard and you got to break it down oldschool (i mean oldskool) and play cheess at the SAME TIME !!!11!!1 Im serious. Also you get bone-us pointzorz for dong moves like the worm (or should i say wOrMzZoR) and also if you can say "Behold , Optic Blast". But be ware this is strip breake dance chess so that means iff you loose, then you have to get naked and do a sillie dance (not a breake dance, lolsies). So meet at the gient cheese board and chatswood (or to be more precise chatsWOOD), Btw to all youe newbiezorz, theis is lockated in the magiical forest of willoughby (sp?) so beware of the pixies, they willl attatch to your face like those thins in alien (the movie), and make noises like PHXXOR PHHXXOR < RENNARR HAKAPLUUT!" and they will drain like 50 hitpoint and 30 manaz but the effectzorz wint be felt if u have equipped your Susan Sommers Calf EXERCISER (or to be more precise ExErSiZZoR). or alternatively you can fly ther but beware of teh mole peopel (they livein the sewers) and also of teh evil whiteboard duszzors which attatckh you and get soot in your eyes so you cant see!!1. so ok gies and gurlz meet at the gient cheeseboard tomoorow for teh comp. bring shiny tractssuits wif u (not too shiny so u cant see cos of the glare tho, roflcopter i should be a comedean!!!). oq so B tehre or B^2. from your friendly naghborhood chess conveynor. (pss i wunder how strict the moderators are cosi might get bannzored for occasional missspelling so ill canel it out by spellin Pistachio - woow amaizing how did i do itt???)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
YBK said:
I don't play for my school's team, I can beat most of them though.. lol

what's happening friday, a competition or something...?
Why don't you play for your school if you are better than the current team? It's a bit of a waste of someone that's as talented as you. :p

Schools compete in chess games on Fridays during the term.

P.S I used to play chess.

STP kid

HSC
i drew up a little sketch to try and find our beloved charles:

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Robbo..........

Spamming 1337 Speak............cracks me up everytime

Though I dont think it has a place in this forum and/or thread

Chess......Keep it up

Hope you Find Charles

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
243_robbo said:
INFO ON CHESS? BREAK IT DOWN COMP!!! READ NOW (or get lost)

yes its a brake dancing competitition but with a cheess themed styling, well basucally theres this big chessboard and you got to break it down oldschool (i mean oldskool) and play cheess at the SAME TIME !!!11!!1 Im serious. Also you get bone-us pointzorz for dong moves like the worm (or should i say wOrMzZoR) and also if you can say "Behold , Optic Blast". But be ware this is strip breake dance chess so that means iff you loose, then you have to get naked and do a sillie dance (not a breake dance, lolsies). So meet at the gient cheese board and chatswood (or to be more precise chatsWOOD), Btw to all youe newbiezorz, theis is lockated in the magiical forest of willoughby (sp?) so beware of the pixies, they willl attatch to your face like those thins in alien (the movie), and make noises like PHXXOR PHHXXOR < RENNARR HAKAPLUUT!" and they will drain like 50 hitpoint and 30 manaz but the effectzorz wint be felt if u have equipped your Susan Sommers Calf EXERCISER (or to be more precise ExErSiZZoR). or alternatively you can fly ther but beware of teh mole peopel (they livein the sewers) and also of teh evil whiteboard duszzors which attatckh you and get soot in your eyes so you cant see!!1. so ok gies and gurlz meet at the gient cheeseboard tomoorow for teh comp. bring shiny tractssuits wif u (not too shiny so u cant see cos of the glare tho, roflcopter i should be a comedean!!!). oq so B tehre or B^2. from your friendly naghborhood chess conveynor. (pss i wunder how strict the moderators are cosi might get bannzored for occasional missspelling so ill canel it out by spellin Pistachio - woow amaizing how did i do itt???)
y0 bruthah i lyk ur flow. keep em m0vin` until yooh break your5elf !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)