• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Charmed (1 Viewer)

asa.hoshi

HSC
Hey peoples. I've noticed there's no CHARMED thread. Anyone into it? It's a pity channel 10 ain't broadcasting anymore episodes during these summer holidays.

oh well! anyone watched last nite's episode? The Charmed ones and Leo turned back into their "real" identities... lol like finally!

Anyways what do you guys think of Charmed... besides the fact that the girls are hot... rofl

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I remember really liking Charmed in the first 4 seasons, but then from season 5 onwards I felt that it went from contrived into just plain silly. There were some good episodes from the later seasons (the birth of Wyatt being one), and Drew Stiller as Chris was certainly great eye candy but the magic died a little for me. I still watch it every now and then though.

aristos

shorty p
HSC
im just starting to really get into charmed...and it sucks that it wont be on for a while...does anyone know when it's back on????? its on foxtel now and tv1 is showing all the old ones...alyssa milano is so hot!!!!! mmmmm!

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I thought u guys might wanna know, ch 10's showing the final eps of charmed at noon weekdays.

The series finale should be on next thurs.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i think their camera budget dropped to about $5 in the later seasons because the show looks seriously cheap

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
The whole plot seems to be going no where. Just hurry up and end already
U kno it has ended already

Anyway i agree the plot is pretty much rubbish but im gona try to watch last eps out of nostalgia more than anything .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)