Chasing (1 Viewer)

Ardent

HSC
Ok, situation is such.

I live in a house with lots of young people.
I've liked one of the guys for almost 2 months. I'm getting huge vibes from him, but I'm a pretty shy person, so I hold back and don't make a move. Plus, it's a bit like a game too, I think both of us are playing hard to get (stupid I know, but what can you do)
So, on average, how soon would you guys give up trying to chase a girl?
And
If you really liked a girl, and I mean really liked her, would you still think with your dick and fuck other girls whilst still chasing her because you are not sure she likes you back?

Just curious.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Depends how accessible other girls are...though yes most would stick their dick in another chick if one girl was being bitch hard and didnt know how much she liked him back.

hmm thats longer than i normally write.

zeropoint

HSC
Ardent said:
Ok, situation is such.

I live in a house with lots of young people.
I've liked one of the guys for almost 2 months. I'm getting huge vibes from him, but I'm a pretty shy person, so I hold back and don't make a move. Plus, it's a bit like a game too, I think both of us are playing hard to get (stupid I know, but what can you do)
Play along, most guys I know aren't smart enough to play hard to get. If he is, you need to reciprocate. If you dive into the deep end and come on really strongly, the results may vary depending on the person. If he REALLY digs you then go for it, otherwise keep on playing or he might lose interest. Besides, how boring would relationships be without games :)

Ardent said:
So, on average, how soon would you guys give up trying to chase a girl?
Haha, if you give him the slightest bit of attention he won't give up. In fact, the less you give, the more he'll want you. Yes, human beings are sick that way, I know.

Ardent said:
And
If you really liked a girl, and I mean really liked her, would you still think with your dick and fuck other girls whilst still chasing her because you are not sure she likes you back?

Just curious.
If a guy _really_ likes a girl then he'd have to be an asshole to do that. However, don't kid yourself, you and this guy have absolutely no commitment to each other --- you aren't even going out. Please don't be dumb enough to commit yourself so early in a relationship.

pete_mate

HSC
house? college? hippy commune, cult? backpackers?
or he's your brother..

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
zeropoint said:
Play along, most guys I know aren't smart enough to play hard to get. If he is, you need to reciprocate. If you dive into the deep end and come on really strongly, the results may vary depending on the person. If he REALLY digs you then go for it, otherwise keep on playing or he might lose interest. Besides, how boring would relationships be without games :)
Hey, you obviously sound like a disgruntled whore. When was the last time you made sweet sexy love? NevR? Lol. The truth is, guys have very short attention spans. If you don't leg spread him or flash him or make offers straight away he sounds hot enough to get sexy times elsewhere. And you will cry. 'Cause you are a girl. And you have feelings. Unlike guys.

zeropoint said:
Haha, if you give him the slightest bit of attention he won't give up. In fact, the less you give, the more he'll want you. Yes, human beings are sick that way, I know.
Unless you have massive, beer-flavoured titties and you put out more than you should, then maybe. But guys are too smart for girls. Girls like to think they're the centre of attention, hiding themselves away like towered virgins. All the while the guy's leading on 5 other bitches. Joke's on you, slutfingers.

zeropoint said:
If a guy _really_ likes a girl then he'd have to be an asshole to do that. However, don't kid yourself, you and this guy have absolutely no commitment to each other --- you aren't even going out. Please don't be dumb enough to commit yourself so early in a relationship.
Okay. I've had enough of your pretentious, arrogant, ultra-dyke feminist _bullshit_. One girl is not the focus of a guy's life. There are millions of women to replace you. Take the iniative and rub your poon in his face. I'm a guy, I'd know. Elsways, you'll lose him to a _much_ hotter girl.

Goodluck and happy sexytimes :)

<3 Wolfowitz.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
zeropoint said:
Haha, if you give him the slightest bit of attention he won't give up. In fact, the less you give, the more he'll want you.

All i can say is:

INCORRECT.

zeropoint

HSC
Wolfowitz,

The idiocy of your reply is so inexplicably obvious that any rebuttal of mine is entirely redundant.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
brogan77: "hey, Ardent, wana go out"
Ardent: "No"
brogan77: "BITCH!" (chloroforms Ardent)

davin

HSC
N/A
games don't work....and never assume a guy knows how you feel and is just playing a game.

Ardent

HSC
zeropoint said:
This guy isn't like most guys, believe me. He's incredibly intelligent. And incredibly beautiful.
And he's a player. He looks at a girl with his beautiful deep eyes and makes you feel like you are the only one in the world. But he does it to every girl and it takes brains to keep your mind about. So far I've resisted, not even just because I'm playing hard to get, but because it genuinly takes a while for me to like a guy enough (both physically and psychologically) to make me want to be with him. And there's the final satisfaction of having something that was so hard to get.

pete_mate said:
house? college? hippy commune, cult? backpackers?
or he's your brother..
Backpackers. Need I say more? An unnatural environment in every respect.

Wolfowitz said:
Girls like to think they're the centre of attention, hiding themselves away like towered virgins.
Uh, no. Just because I'm shy and don't "rub my poon in his face" doesn't automatically mean I'm looking for attention. But I'll be honest and say that by NOT jumping in and fucking his brains out as soon as people turn their heads the other way I'm actually letting him know I want him for other reasons than just a random case of horniness. Anything wrong with that?

wolfowitz said:
All the while the guy's leading on 5 other bitches. Joke's on you, slutfingers.
No worries, I think this is exactly what is happening in my case. I'm just trying to sort out if out of those 5 girls I'm the one he actually wants and the rest are just passing wankdolls.

wolfowitz said:
The truth is, guys have very short attention spans. If you don't leg spread him or flash him or make offers straight away he sounds hot enough to get sexy times elsewhere.
The truth is, despite the fact that he is looking to get laid left, right and centre (like any and every guy) ASAP, I really like him for his other qualities (I know...lyke whut?) and I'm trying to figure out if the fact I'm holding back is turning him on or off - ie. that even though he is smarter and more engaging than any other guy I've met, he is fundamentally only interested in fucking.

Last edited:

davin

HSC
N/A
if he's leading on 5 all the same, and is a player, then i don't think there is a 'one he wants'. you or anyone else

while not all guys are looking to "get laid left, right and centre", based on all you've said.....you're not going to get any meaningful relationship out of it. but if that doesn't bug you go right ahead.

Bractune

HSC
Ardent said:
The truth is, despite the fact that he is looking to get laid left, right and centre (like any and every guy) ASAP.
Unfair genralisation. Die.

Wolfowitz if i was a girl after reading that i would so " Rub my poon" in your face. That was good, haven't laughed like that in a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)