• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

chat im i screwed (1 Viewer)

jonolad69

HSC
and yet i’m the only one in my class with this average, interesting.… anyways i’ve decided i’m gonna ignore you now so you might as well stop bothering me :tongue:
well, that's just a skill issue on your classmates end, once again, you go to a top 400 school.

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. if you're picking up what i'm putting down here.

iloveeggs

HSC
well, that's just a skill issue on your classmates end, once again, you go to a top 400 school.

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. if you're picking up what i'm putting down here.
bro who tf are you and why are you trying to chat shit 😭 why are you trying so hard to put them down they're just existing and trying to be helpful

also why do you have the audacity to quote school ranks as a reflection of personal achievement and effort? i go to a top 50 school but that doesn't make me any smarter or better than them. and if you picked out kids from top schools you'll still find ppl that aren't smart or studious at all. if you're smart and hardworking you will do well anywhere, if not in terms of marks than in terms of skills, and ultimately this doesn't even matter after the hsc.

this is really disturbing i can't you believe you just establish whether someone is smart or not based on a number. also marks don't mean anything about a person this is such a close minded view

jonolad69

HSC
bro who tf are you and why are you trying to chat shit 😭 why are you trying so hard to put them down they're just existing and trying to be helpful

also why do you have the audacity to quote school ranks as a reflection of personal achievement and effort? i go to a top 50 school but that doesn't make me any smarter or better than them. and if you picked out kids from top schools you'll still find ppl that aren't smart or studious at all. if you're smart and hardworking you will do well anywhere, if not in terms of marks than in terms of skills, and ultimately this doesn't even matter after the hsc.

this is really disturbing i can't you believe you just establish whether someone is smart or not based on a number. also marks don't mean anything about a person this is such a close minded view
close minded? hmmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)