Cheap 99.75 ATAR Notes & Resources | Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 (98, 96) | Chemistry (97) | Business Studies (96, Dux) English Advanced (91) (1 Viewer)

saksham21

HSC
Here's a quick summary of me:
  • 99.75 ATAR
  • 97 HSC Mark in Chemistry
  • Dux of Business Studies at Sydney Boys High School (a top 10 selective school) - 1st in prelim exam, 1st in trials, 1st in year 12 internally and 1st in HSC (96 HSC Mark)
  • 98 in Maths Advanced and Extension 1, 95 in Extension 2
  • Currently a UNSW medical student
Prices:
  • Chemistry - $10. What will you get? Detailed HSC notes with my personal advice on how to study effectively for chemistry
  • Mathematics Extension 1 - $5. What will you get? Year 11 and Year 12 Cambridge textbook with FULLY worked solutions for every question
  • Mathematics Extension 2 - $10. What will you get? Extension 1 resources + additional extension 2 textbooks, many with worked solutions
  • Business Studies - $10. What will you get? Detailed prelim notes
  • English Advanced - $10. Exemplar essays and text notes for Common module (1984), Module A (Keats & Bright Star), Module B (Henry IV), and Module C (discursive
Send me an email at sakshambhatia48@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions :)
P.S. I'm also offering tutoring for maths or business studies for $60 an hour.

Attachments

saksham21

HSC
howd u do adv, ext 1 and 2??
I accelerated maths advanced (and business studies) in year 11. For business studies, I did my prelims in year 10 and my HSC in year 11. For mathematics advanced, I did all of the year 11 and year 12 content in year 11, sitting the HSC at the end of year 11 too.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
yeh i did the same thing but math and engo, not business. i wish i did accel business tho cause engo was so hard for horrible scalling.

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
our school had like 50 accelerate in math but its kinda useless cause most of us ended up doing 4u, and the ones who didn't are mostly redoing it anyway.

saksham21

HSC
yeh i did the same thing but math and engo, not business. i wish i did accel business tho cause engo was so hard for horrible scalling.
yeah fair enough, accelerated business was a breeze. Defo recommend for anyone else if they're considering it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)