Cheap haircuts around uni, yo (2 Viewers)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, which one around toonie, I need a new place to go
The place is called Red1 & Sons, opposite the station. I don't get the name, but the sons are good...dont go to the father though :p

CieL

HSC
Why don't you just shave your head... It's getting hot...

Want me to shave it for you?

iwannarock

HSC
don't get a hair cut....

let your hair grow free..............then you will have long luxurious hippy hair!

oh homer j..........will you teach us how to make love

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
iwannarock said:
don't get a hair cut....

let your hair grow free..............then you will have long luxurious hippy hair!

oh homer j..........will you teach us how to make love
Yeah I'm letting it grow...the thing is that it gets messy around sideburns and temple area.

It hasn't got too wavey like it usually does, which is a relief. Thats because I've kept it on a strict no shampoo/conditioner diet.

Kegs

HSC
redruM said:
Yeah I'm letting it grow...the thing is that it gets messy around sideburns and temple area.

It hasn't got too wavey like it usually does, which is a relief. Thats because I've kept it on a strict no shampoo/conditioner diet.
Push on through. It is annoying for a while, and then you get to the point where you can put it up if it annoys you, and all is well. Plus, if you get it cut, it just grows back. But 2 years is a while to wait for ones hair to grow back.

HSC
N/A
no shampoo and conditioner is bad for your hair :(

Must agree with what is said above about annoying for a while though. Not that I ever had my hair cut really short, but I've got a sidefringe thingo and it's good when it's long enough to tuck behind your ear when it's misbehaving :)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Mine isn't very long (last hair cut was a couple of months ago). So its not that it is going to "get in the way" any time soon. And even if it does, I'll just put on a hat. Love long hair + hats.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
You can get your hair cut by a Tony and Guy trainee for $18. Gotta book in advance. Only catch is that it takes 1.5-2hours...but you'll get a designer haircut for a cheapo price!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
LOL. I like that idea! haha

I'm going to get my next one there fo sho.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
I enquired abt being a hair model at the Chatswood T&G, gave them my details but still havent heard back...that was 2mths ago

To get a cut from a stylist starts from $72 which wasnt as expensive as i had expected..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)