Cheap, High Quality YEAR 11 BIOLOGY NOTES!! Only $10 (1 Viewer)

FreshFadezFlocko

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I'm currently in Year 12 and am selling my Year 11 Biology Notes that helped me achieve a mark of 93/100 overall and a rank of #1 in my school for the subject. These notes have specifically been designed to be coherent and easy to understand. I utilize a lot of diagrams to illustrate concepts too. I'm currently pricing the notes at $10 which gets you full course notes. $10 is extremely cheap for what you're getting. I've used the Biology In Focus textbook, the ATAR notes biology book, my teachers own notes and also online resources to create the best possible notes. If you are interested please PM me for more information or leave a comment down below and i'll get in touch with you! If you want a sample of what my notes look like, i'm more than happy to provide that for you.

Thanks guys and hope to hear from you soon :)

OmGohil

HSC
Hey, I was wondering if I could see a sample of your notes because I'm considering purchasing them IF they cover module 1-4,

cheers :)

FreshFadezFlocko

HSC
N/A
Hey @OmGohil I have notes for modules 1-3 however, I can't seem to find my notes for module 4! It's been a while since I've touched them. I do however have a document that has some notes (a cheat sheet if you like) which are quite frequently tested on , or at at least they are tested at my school frequently! Attached are some examples of what my notes look like.Untitledb.pngUntitledb.pngUntitledb.pngUntitledbfgf.png

fijilovesmelol

HSC
hi there !! do u do meet ups and if so where would be best (any chance parra?)

thanks!! :) ur notes r so nice btw e;lkns;lk

FreshFadezFlocko

HSC
N/A
Hey @fijilovesmelol, I can email you my full set of notes! It would be much easier like that. If you'd like, just message me your email and we can sort everything out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)