Cheatoholic?! (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Confess and youe sins might be forgiven.

but seriously, anyone in here can't help themselves cheating? I personally have ruined many games cheating; including, a little bit, Half-Life II. How could I ever be forgiven:(

Mind you, I don't cheat when playing mutiplayer. 99.99% Cuz I don't know how!

HSC
I hate cheating! wrecks the game and its enjoyment. Nevertheless, i have cheated in tonnes of games.

one of the games i cheated the most in (and hated it) was in the AOE series...shame on me.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
euskadi_warrior said:
one of the games i cheated the most in (and hated it) was in the AOE series...shame on me.
HAHAHAH...did you happen to spawn Photon men? or Big Daddies? :eek:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Nah man, I don't cheat. I think it just defeats the fun of it. You should give up this horrid habit.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
Confess and youe sins might be forgiven.

but seriously, anyone in here can't help themselves cheating? I personally have ruined many games cheating; including, a little bit, Half-Life II. How could I ever be forgiven:(

Mind you, I don't cheat when playing mutiplayer. 99.99% Cuz I don't know how!

bad excuse . thats what separates the 1337 h4x0rs from n00bs.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
I know cheating is horrible. It ruins the game completely. That's why I'm making amends to my attitude.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I cheated in AOE3 when I just couldn't be bothered with a mission anymore. It'd be the same, build up your army, crush an outpost and I'd think, screw this and give myself a monster truck. Glad I did too cause the game was just standard in my view.

HSC
N/A
I cheat in RPG's once i've finished them

eg Baldurs Gate II, I know every quest and usually by Chapter 3 im bored of playing again since the first time I played the game I did every quest and i have a great memory.

P.S: I wish i could forget games, so I could experience them again all over!

HSC
meh i used to cheat a lot back in the day, back when i had an N64. but i have long since changed my ways. wheres the fun in cheating? kills the challenge. plus, why go to the trouble of buying a game and then finishing it in 2 days with cheats? no fun.

in closing, i have long abandoned my cheating ways.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
i always cheat in the sims2 by getting millions in money and building awesome houses. Working is so overated.
Don't forget the "aging off" cheat too, gives a bit of sims original feeling :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)