Chef as a alternatice Career? (1 Viewer)

69^boi

HSC
N/A
anyone ever thought of becoming a chef as a alternative career to uni?

jackyboy

HSC
hell no... i done workplacement for hosp and after 1 week, i was like f### that.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
jackyboy said:
hell no... i done workplacement for hosp and after 1 week, i was like f### that.
Yeah, but on work placement u dont work as a chef do u, u probably were a dishwasher or some other side job

Lil_Carlie

HSC
defin8ly....i love cooking and all that shite :) ...although i think i will have to do a lot of further study coz i want to do all the really fancy stuff...i love presentation and thinking of taste combinations...omg this sounds so nerdy...oh well... :rolleyes:

pommy

HSC
well i've been wanting to b a chef my whole life almost but i like wat i do at my job. i cook, prepare and wash up i get to learn all the aspects of the industry its good. Does anyone else feel like going ova seas to see how different it is there. i am i wanna go to england and get more experiene before i go into a full time employment. :uhhuh:

thanks hamo

HSC
yeah, i wanted to be a chef, and loved workplacement to bits, go jobs at both establishments and loved it. but i got into uni, so im going to uni to do food tech. I would have been doing hospitality management at tafe if i wasnt at uni, so yeah, being a chef would have been my alternative- and i would have loved it- and i still rekon i will do it after ive finished uni- do a dip. ed and teach the lot :D

haley11

HSC
yeah, getting an apprenticeship as a chef is exactly what i want to do and have wanted to do so since i was 8 years old.
ive always liked the presentation side of things, but i also really enjoy cooking and creating new things...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)