CHEM 1031 Higher Chemistry 1C (1 Viewer)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
For maple, find some ppl who have done it or know how to use and get them to help u, it works like a charm. you dont really need to read all the computing notes, just chapter 6 and whatever sections they tell you to read in the assignment.

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by routemarker
is it due on 22 apr? i know they expect us to be ready by 17th
Im not sure what the exact date is, but they want us to do it b4 easter so I think its due not long after then.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy
hey do we have another computer assignment this week? I havent heard anyone talk about it yet tho
well this weeks is also extended to next week and the following 2 assignments are also. im going to try my last attemt on fri. But the scariest thing is if you get 4/5 i your assignments it doesnt count! you need to get 5 for it to count. so you could get 4/5 for all the assesments and get 0/10%. thats pretty harsh.

Last edited:

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Are u serious?? That is really harsh, maybe if we talk to rob about it he might change it:p I did my assignment today, its not too hard if you bring silberberg along ;), just make sure that you keep clicking the mouse every few minutes otherwise the stupid mac will log you out right when youre just about to click finish :mad1:

ps I HATE MACS!!!!!!!!!!

routemarker

HSC
yes i hate those macs too and we should tell someone to change this rule because i got 4 last week and if i get another 4 i need to get 5 in all gut to get this measly 10%. but im going to do it today with my trusty SI Chemical Data book which has an electronegativity table and teh shape of all molecules. if i dont get 5 ill freakin scream of better than that post here:D

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Hey have you finished the lab for week 9 yet? Do u know what DMG is? its on page 74 at the bottom. I reckon this lab's a bit of a crock, how bout u?

routemarker

HSC
haha i have no idea i just copied it of someonelol. actually i copied the whole experiment except for the first part, that part i knew. My lab was on tues so i needed to hand it in b4 5pm thurs.

routemarker

HSC
so have you recieved your mid session test mark yet mannnnndy? i havnt bothered. im going to get a real shock in the tutorial when i find out i was the person who got the lowest mark:(

mannnnndy

chocoholic
hahaha good ol plagerism:p I havent checked my mark yet..... but physics is the one Im really not looking forward to getting back:(

routemarker

HSC
ha i didnt even study for it :D i just better make sure i go well in the final to make up.IMO phys tests are relatively easier than the tutorials.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)