Chem and Math tutoring centres?? (1 Viewer)

GlennCove

HSC
BRO whoever this 'Harry' Dude is... mfers asking 780$ for yr 9 💀
You get what you pay for....lol, though I know for a fact that the tutors at Harry's (they call it HEC Sydney now) are very experienced, the support is great apparently and the notes are well presented. Loads of supporting info like solutions and stuff if you get stuck, plus you can get help after class. I think they got lesson samples on the site, if in doubt just check it out, ask, it's not just about the $$$. After all it's your education, your future... so it kinda pays to look around for what is best for you. Good luck!

carrotsss

HSC
You get what you pay for....lol, though I know for a fact that the tutors at Harry's (they call it HEC Sydney now) are very experienced, the support is great apparently and the notes are well presented. Loads of supporting info like solutions and stuff if you get stuck, plus you can get help after class. I think they got lesson samples on the site, if in doubt just check it out, ask, it's not just about the $$$. After all it's your education, your future... so it kinda pays to look around for what is best for you. Good luck!
if you're going to try to slyly promote your tutoring centre at least make some effort to disguise it, this is just embarrasing

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
hi i am interested could i get more details on this please? i am in need of tutoring. i am willing to pay right now

GlennCove

HSC
hi i am interested could i get more details on this please? i am in need of tutoring. i am willing to pay right now
What subjects are you interested in? If science, I recommend Matrix, there's one at Strathfield and Hurstville. I heard they are especially good for science.

You need to also factor your time, travel etc. Some tuition centres offer both online for convenience and to save travel time, or default in class (not everyone likes online). Many factors to find a suitable one for you.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
What subjects are you interested in? If science, I recommend Matrix, there's one at Strathfield and Hurstville. I heard they are especially good for science.

You need to also factor your time, travel etc. Some tuition centres offer both online for convenience and to save travel time, or default in class (not everyone likes online). Many factors to find a suitable one for you.
i'd give tutorgum a shout too if you looking for online tutor

dumNerd

HSC
In person tutoring is a waste of money! Just get online tutoring resources (from the same centres) which is the same thing just less money (if u get it from me that is)!

GlennCove

HSC
In person tutoring is a waste of money! Just get online tutoring resources (from the same centres) which is the same thing just less money (if u get it from me that is)!
Yeah but staring at the screen for like 2 hours, 😐 may not be for everyone... sometimes there's just not that connection, atmosphere... Though online saves travel time, and time is so precious. Bad enough there's sports, assignments, homework...then tutoring ....argh...

GlennCove

HSC
Yeah but staring at the screen for like 2 hours, 😐 may not be for everyone... sometimes there's just not that connection, atmosphere... Though online saves travel time, and time is so precious. Bad enough there's sports, assignments, homework...then tutoring ....argh...
Oh sorry I misread.I thought you meant online tutoring. So you offer tutoring resources only? Any guidance or is this self learning? Interesting...definitely cheaper. :D

dumNerd

HSC
Oh sorry I misread.I thought you meant online tutoring. So you offer tutoring resources only? Any guidance or is this self learning? Interesting...definitely cheaper. :D
Well i am offering online tutoring but that's not what i meant. I meant i;m offering tutoring resources like Kurt videos/Du videos etc. at very cheap prices - e.g. they charge 1000$ per term I charge 50$ per term (and you can resell if you want)

hehe43

HSC
All tutoring is a waste of money if you don't need 98+ atar

dumNerd

HSC
All tutoring is a waste of money if you don't need 98+ atar
maybe you are that confident but not everyone may be? Some people may not be able to understand the concepts as well as you? Nothing wrong with that!

Not taking a shot at you as my opinion used to be even more extreme - people who need less than 99 atar shouldn't go tutoring but after tutoring kids in all the subjects I have come to realise that some kids definitely do not have the intiative to open a textbook and learn by themselves or scour websites for valuable resources etc. That's where tutoring comes in to make up for laziness.

hehe43

HSC
maybe you are that confident but not everyone may be? Some people may not be able to understand the concepts as well as you? Nothing wrong with that!

Not taking a shot at you as my opinion used to be even more extreme - people who need less than 99 atar shouldn't go tutoring but after tutoring kids in all the subjects I have come to realise that some kids definitely do not have the intiative to open a textbook and learn by themselves or scour websites for valuable resources etc. That's where tutoring comes in to make up for laziness.
Yeah there's nothing wrong with not understanding the concepts but you should attempt to assist yourself with free resources online and obv whatever your school can provide. Pay to win is not a solution and will oy hurt you in the long run.

dumNerd

HSC
Yeah there's nothing wrong with not understanding the concepts but you should attempt to assist yourself with free resources online and obv whatever your school can provide. Pay to win is not a solution and will oy hurt you in the long run.
I agree but when everyone else is pay to winning not doing so actually puts you at a disadvantage. What I'm offering makes up for that disadvantage whilst having to pay the minimum and I'm not just saying this cause I'm selling it, this is what I did - In year 12 I didn't go tutoring for anything but English, I got all these videos one way or another (expending signficant time and energy) to make up for the fact that I didn't go tutoring.

GlennCove

HSC

👍 that's a good point, attitudes to learning....Also nowadays kids do tuition just to level the playing field. yes it can get pricey, but it's for ur future. They say education is the key to success etc...opens opportunities, though there are various levels of success via other paths too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)