Chem mon and man 1st major dot point (1 Viewer)

madharris

HSC
N/A
A few of my friends are telling me that the 1st major dot point in chem monitoring and management isn't assessable.

It's this one --> Much of the work of chemists involves monitoring the reactants and products of reactions and managing reaction conditions

is this true?

barbernator

HSC
all dotpoints are assessable. how would this not be?

there could be a question, explain a process that must be monitored by a chemist and the monitoring procedures they must undertake?

madharris

HSC
N/A
all dotpoints are assessable. how would this not be?

there could be a question, explain a process that must be monitored by a chemist and the monitoring procedures they must undertake?
Ok thanks. Because my teacher never covered it in class, and we never did it for homework.
Like I made notes on it but because we didn't do it and people were telling me it wasn't assessable, I wasn't 100% sure

Alkanes

HSC
Every dotpoint in the syllabus is examinable. Its not common in exam though.

rolpsy

HSC
A few of my friends are telling me that the 1st major dot point in chem monitoring and management isn't assessable.

It's this one --> Much of the work of chemists involves monitoring the reactants and products of reactions and managing reaction conditions

is this true?
your friends are incorrect

see page 18
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/science_revised_support.pdf
support document said:
This content point is examinable. It can also provide a contextual focus for teaching and learning in this section.

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
As others have stated everything is assessable, however it's quite uncommon to rare, that you'll come across a question that will ask it. Although having said that learn the one given in the textbook :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

is this true?
Everything is assessable and you should be prepared to be examined on any part of the syllabus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)