Chem Tutor | 99.70 | MULTI-Award UNSW Chem Student | HIGH Quality Booklets! (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi my name is Jasnoor, I am offering tutoring in small groups (3 students) for Year 11 and Year 12 HSC CHEMISTRY

SOME INFO ABOUT ME:
  • 3rd Year UNSW Advanced Science (CHEMISTRY) Student
  • HD WAM (High Distinction) WITH MULTIPLE AWARDS for FIRST PLACE in Uni Chemistry Courses including:
    • The Faculty of Science Prize for 2nd Year Advanced Science - For outstanding performance in Year 2 of the Bachelor of Science Advanced Science program (awarded to one student in the whole degree who has performed exceptionally)
    • The School of Chemistry Prize & Medal in Level 2 Chemistry - For the best performance in Level 2 Chemistry
    • The Howard Prize in 2nd Year Organic Chemistry - For best performance in 2nd Year Organic Chemistry
    • The Alan Norman Buckley Chemistry Prize - For best performance in 2nd Year Analytical Chemistry
    • The Howard Prize in 2nd Year Inorganic Chemistry - For best performance in 2nd Year Inorganic Chemistry
    • The Faculty of Science Dean's List - For Academic Excellence
  • MULTIPLE Scholarships (AAA Scholarship, Late Stephen Robjohns Science Scholarship and Science Vacation Research Scholarship)
HSC ACHIEVEMENTS:
  • 99.70 ATAR
  • DUX of 2016 Parramatta Marist
  • Band 6 / E4 All Subjects
WHY CHOOSE ME:
  • SET UP LIKE A TUTORING CENTRE BUT WITH INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION: classroom with 1.8m x 1.2 whiteboard AND a HD projector. You WON'T get this experience in ANY other home/private tutoring, other than a tutoring centre where there are 10-15 students. But I like to keep the classes small because it allows more individualised feedback and help
  • EXPERIENCED TUTOR: 3 Years of Experience tutoring over 50+ Students
  • NEW SYLLABUS EQUIPPED: EXTENSIVE UNI Chemistry Experience (as detailed in my achievements at a top performing university) enables me to BEST PREPARE students to tackle the new syllabus
  • TUTORING CENTRE LEVEL RESOURCES: I have spent over 1000 HOURS personally making HIGH QUALITY Theory Booklets, HW Booklets, Exam Style Papers and Quizzes. Resources that RIVAL THE EXPENSIVE TUTORING COMPANIES
  • BAND 6 EXEMPLAR SOLUTIONS: ALL HW and Exam Papers made have DETAILED SOLUTIONS written by me
  • EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY: Only $30/hr. That INCLUDES:
    • High Quality Theory Booklets
    • Exam Practice Based HW Booklets (which are ALSO marked with feedback)
    • ACCESS To 400+ Pages of NEW SYLLABUS STYLE Past Paper Questions
    • WEEKLY QUIZZES
STUDENT PROGRESS IN 2019-2020:
- Student moved from outside top 15 in Year 11 to 2nd in Year 12 Term 4 Assessment in St Marys Senior High School
- Student moved from average in class in Year 11 to ranking 1st in Year 12 Term 4 Assessment in Blacktown Girls High School
- Student moved from below average in class in Year 11 to ranking 2nd in Year 12 Term 4 Assessment in Blacktown Girls High School
- Student improving his performance from Year 11 ranking 5th and moving to 1st-2nd in Year 12 Term 4 Assessment in Kings High School
- THREE Students (same school) from average in class in Year 11 to ranking 1st, 2nd, 2nd in Year 12 Term 4 Assessment in Mitchell High School
- ALL my students so far that have done assessments in Year 12 and got their marks back are RANKED TOP 2 in their schools

SAMPLES OF BOOKLETS & RESOURCES: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xiC7p8r1XjKIZtJ3pIlc7FVQHSShTfCZ

AVAILABILITIES:

Year 12 (2021 HSC): ALL 4 CLASSES FULL. Unfortunately these were the only classes that I will be running for Year 12 2021 HSC, so there are no other vacancies remaining.

Year 11 (2022 HSC): 2 spots remaining. These classes will begin sometime during late November / first week December so students get a head start on their Year 11 content.

My spots fill up quick as I am very experienced and I always have students after who saw the ad and were interested but waited and missed out on their chance to join

Please contact me by email: jasnoormann2@gmail.com

LOCATION, CLASS LENGTH, PRICES:
  • My home: Glenwood / Rouse Hill Area (Close to T-Way from Blacktown and Rouse Hill Stations)
  • 2 Hours for Year 12, 1.5 Hours for Year 11
  • $30/hr per student (For student in group of 3), $40/hr per student (For student in group of 2)

Last edited:

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Can confirm this guy is good. One of my friends went to this him for English. I knew something was up when he started popping out fancy band 6 English essays...

Oh and Chemistry as well....even though this post isn't about English..

Last edited:

SuperAltastic

HSC
I have known Jasnoor from high school (day 1) till now where we are at UNSW studying science and I can say without a doubt that his skills as a tutor and dedication to the craft of tutoring will yield you the results you desire (no pun intended). I would recommend him to anyone who wants the edge for chemistry in high school, I have seen many students go to him and ace their subjects for the HSC, also his resources and the dedication he has put towards them is unparalleled. In short would highly recommend.

mangobut

HSC
N/A
are we able to purchase or give access to rest of year 11 theory and hw booklets :))

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
are we able to purchase or give access to rest of year 11 theory and hw booklets :))
Hi, sorry but these materials have been made specifically for the use in my tutoring classes and not for online access, so unfortunately I can’t offer that alternative to you.

Leo18032003

HSC
Hi sorry all my classes are full at the moment and I don’t do individual tutoring. The only thing I can offer you is if you make a group with your own friends / classmates and want to join then I can do that but other than that all my groups are full. In terms of your other question in medical science yes you do have to do chemistry subjects so yeah if you want to do that as a degree then you should ideally do chemistry in year 11-12.
Hello Jasnoor, I really want to go to your tutoring classes however I am quite disappointed to hear your classes are full at the moment. I am very weak at Chemistry and need constant help for the upcoming HSC exams. Do you think there are any spot available for me around June/July this year????? Appreciate all your notes and advices you gave us!!!!

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello Jasnoor, I really want to go to your tutoring classes however I am quite disappointed to hear your classes are full at the moment. I am very weak at Chemistry and need constant help for the upcoming HSC exams. Do you think there are any spot available for me around June/July this year????? Appreciate all your notes and advices you gave us!!!!
Hi, if you are in Year 12 or sitting the 2020 HSC for Chem this year, then it is unlikely that I will have any spots open during the year. As I don’t plan to make any new classes due to being very busy with a lot students and trying to manage uni study. So unfortunately in that instance I can’t really offer much and it would be wrong of me to give you hope, where in that time you could find another tutor. If you have this problem one thing I would recommend to you is watch YouTube videos on concepts (I even do this now that I am in uni and it is very helpful) and if you look for a tutor try to find someone who has done or is doing a chemistry degree, is a teacher or started in the new syllabus. Most likely people from old syllabus who haven't done any extra learning won't have first hand experience with the new syllabus content.

If you are in Year 11, I can make groups if you have friends already with you. Also, then some time this year I will begin opening spots for new students to go into Year 12 tutoring for the 2021 HSC, so look back at that time (I’m not sure at the moment when but it will be 1-2 months prior to start of Year 12).

Last edited:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Link to see samples of high quality resources used: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xiC7p8r1XjKIZtJ3pIlc7FVQHSShTfCZ

ALL YEAR 12 CLASSES FULL (2021 HSC STUDENTS)

SPOTS OPENED FOR YEAR 11 (2022 HSC STUDENTS)

Regarding COVID-19:
All classes will be run in a safe manner with space between students for social distancing and encouragement to wear masks during lessons and strict rules surrounding students being sent home if they come to the lesson with a cough, flu like symptoms etc. I take this aspect very very seriously to ensure the health and safety of other students

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)