• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Like us on facebook here

CHEM TUTORING | 99.70 | HD WAM (UNSW) | 1000+ PAGES HIGH QUALITY NEW SYLLABUS RESOURCES (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
UPDATE: ALL SPOTS FOR THE YEAR 12 (4 CLASSES) ARE FULL. YEAR 11 (ONLY ONE CLASS) IS ALSO FULL (I MAY OPEN ANOTHER CLASS LATER ON AT THE END OF 2019, BUT AT THE MOMENT I AM NOT SURE IF I HAVE THE TIME OR NOT)

Hi my name is Jasnoor, I am offering tutoring in small groups (2-3 students) for HSC CHEMISTRY

SOME INFO ABOUT ME:

• 3rd Year UNSW Advanced Science Student
  • Majoring in CHEMISTRY
  • HD WAM (High Distinction) WITH Multiple 90+ in Uni Science Courses (e.g. 2nd Year Analytical Chemistry - 96, 2nd Year Organic Chemistry - 95, 1st Year Physics - 95)
  • MULTIPLE Scholarships (AAA Scholarship, Late Stephen Robjohns Science Scholarship)
HSC ACHIEVEMENTS:
  • 99.70 ATAR
  • DUX of 2016 Parramatta Marist
  • Band 6 / E4 All Subjects
Note: if you would like proof of the above HSC and uni results for peace of mind, just send me an email or private message and I can gladly show them to you there

WHY CHOOSE ME:

• SET UP LIKE A TUTORING CENTRE BUT WITH INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION: I have made a classroom specifically dedicated for tutoring that is fitted with 1.8m x 1.2m whiteboard AND a projector so things are easy to see. You won't get this type of experience anywhere else other than a tutoring centre where there would be 10-15 students. But I like to keep the classes small because it allows more individualised feedback and help
  • EXPERIENCED TUTOR: 3 Years of Experience + I have a key advantage over most tutors, as I am undertaking a university major in Chemistry at UNSW
  • NEW SYLLABUS EQUIPPED: My university level understanding of the content enables me to BEST PREPARE students to tackle the problems with the new syllabus
  • TUTORING CENTRE LEVEL RESOURCES: I have spent close to 1000 HOURS :O personally making Theory Booklets, HW Booklets, Exam Style Papers and Quizzes (SEE BELOW FOR SAMPLES)
  • BAND 6 EXEMPLAR SOLUTIONS: ALL HW and Exam Papers made have DETAILED SOLUTIONS written by me
  • EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY: Only $30/hr (for small groups). That INCLUDES:
    • PRINTED Theory Booklets
    • PRINTED HW Booklets (which are ALSO marked with feedback)
    • ACCESS To 400+ Pages of NEW SYLLABUS STYLE Past Papers
    • WEEKLY QUIZZES
SAMPLES OF BOOKLETS & RESOURCES: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xiC7p8r1XjKIZtJ3pIlc7FVQHSShTfCZ

AVAILABILITIES:
Year 12: ALL 4 CLASSES ARE FULL

Year 11: ONLY YEAR 11 CLASS IS FULL

Please contact me by email: jasnoormann2@gmail.com

LOCATION, CLASS LENGTH, PRICES:
  • Glenwood / Rouse Hill Area (Close to T-Way from Blacktown and Rouse Hill Stations)
  • 2 Hours
  • $30/hr (For student in group of 2-3)

Last edited:

Drdusk

π
HSC
Uni Grad
Can confirm this guy is good. One of my friends went to this him for English. I knew something was up when he started popping out fancy band 6 English essays...

Oh and Chemistry as well....even though this post isn't about English..

Last edited:

SuperAltastic

HSC
I have known Jasnoor from high school (day 1) till now where we are at UNSW studying science and I can say without a doubt that his skills as a tutor and dedication to the craft of tutoring will yield you the results you desire (no pun intended). I would recommend him to anyone who wants the edge for chemistry in high school, I have seen many students go to him and ace their subjects for the HSC, also his resources and the dedication he has put towards them is unparalleled. In short would highly recommend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)