chemistry bridging (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
ahhh lexio :D

im back ... :D

2 days until the chem. course finishes... :)

but i still need to say something to that chick... :(

hmmm... give us some pointers? i really need some balls ...

i get the feeling she's going to bite me or something...

help! :(

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ah so you ARE in my tute class!

Hehe yeah...I did a LOT of research last year, when I still had hope of undergraduate entry. Thanks. :)

As to your problem, your best bet would be to approach her on some common ground. Is she in our tute class? Do you usually work near her in lab? If so, you should have something to talk about. If you sit near her in lectures you could ask if she's looked at the notes for that lecture (that's what I did to start conversation). If she's in our tute class ask her about a question or something on the way out (like on the bridge or something) or in lab, maybe there's something you could talk about there. If you get the bench next to or across from hers I'm sure you'll find something to ask, or talk about. Spill some chemicals on her coat or something. :p

Anyway, good luck with it. Come talk to me during the next tute so I know who you are! Please!

Panda Bear

HSC
well lexio :D

tahkns for the advice.. to make things harder.. she's not in our tute class.. and im pretty sure i scared her off.. she's in the next room for prac's now... :mad:

and... well she spends the lunchtime down in the lobby..... heck im confused...

i dunno when to catch her.. good time would be after the lecture... but ugh.. she rushes out like a lightning bolt with her hindu friend....

its gotta be tomorrow or never.... sheeshe.. thanks to my klutziness

this is gonna be hard

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Be kind, he said he already did that and screwed it up. And believe me, most guys don't have your confidence. I certainly don't (for good reason too).

Panda Bear

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Be kind, he said he already did that and screwed it up. And believe me, most guys don't have your confidence. I certainly don't (for good reason too).
what do you mean don't have my confidence?

*sigh* i hate the concept of "first impression makes best"

hope tmr goes well... *sweats like hell*

and hope she doens't go banooka's

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I meant you don't have Karnevil's confidence.

I'm in a terrible mood now, so don't take to heart any advice I give from this point on. It will probably involve something very sharp. Anyway, that email address I sent you by PM is my MSN. Add me and we can talk more easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)