Chemistry equations (1 Viewer)

kiri_babe

HSC
Hey does anybody have, or know of where I can get an entire listing of the equations we need to know for chemistry. One of the syllabus dot points says that we have to know them but no links seem to have them listed.
PLz help!!!
Kiri

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kiri_babe said:
Hey does anybody have, or know of where I can get an entire listing of the equations we need to know for chemistry. One of the syllabus dot points says that we have to know them but no links seem to have them listed.
PLz help!!!
Kiri
You can't remember equations or formulae off a list. That would be too brain-racking and a little stupid. :p

You need to study module by module, and actually grasp the concepts instead of memorising empty rules.

A few important equations include combustion equations, metal + acid, acid + base, acidic/basic oxides + water, acidic/basic oxides + acid/base.

You can't ask for specific chemicals because that would take days to type up, let alone remember.

punk_tartan

HSC
i think concerning knowing the equations for the dhemistry syallabus.... the ones thst you need to know are definattly what hapens to CFC;s when they are destroyed in the atmosphere and stuff like that... also sufur and nitrogen oxides in te atmosphere.. i recommend going throught a textbook and making you own lis to try and learn them.. thats what i di to know my equations... sad but true

rama_v

HSC
kiri_babe said:
PLz help!!!
Kiri
Go through each of the topics in your text book and write down all the equations yourself, that way you learn them at the same time as making a list of all the fomulae u need :)

kiri_babe

HSC
Thanks guys, i'll try doing that.
I can't believe the exams are almost here!!! ARGH!!!:O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)