Chemistry predictions (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
i hope its calculations based i hate writing up essays, especially cos i always seem to go titf for 3-4 markers

SonOfAGun

Banned
HSC
i just hope theres enough freebies around in the exam. i want stuff like wat is the systematic name of vinyl chloride which is phenylethene. stuff like that will help me get the 45 raw i need.

13abie

HSC
i hope its calculations based i hate writing up essays, especially cos i always seem to go titf for 3-4 markers
otherway round. If it's calculations I lose my advantage from having put a lot of effort in because I'm not great at maths. Hoping for as many essays as possible!

timting95

HSC
i just hope theres enough freebies around in the exam. i want stuff like wat is the systematic name of vinyl chloride which is phenylethene. stuff like that will help me get the 45 raw i need.
Sorry but Systematic name of vinyl Chloride is chloroethene....

RANK 1

HSC
otherway round. If it's calculations I lose my advantage from having put a lot of effort in because I'm not great at maths. Hoping for as many essays as possible!
they also never put enough space for me to write

1981Grant

HSC
Hoping for heaps of calculations. Expecting lots of Chemical monitoring and management though.

asroma15

HSC
N/A

LMAO its actually chloroethene brother.

RANK 1

HSC
u're thinkin of styrene

13abie

HSC
this kid is in trouble

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)