chemistry teachers mistakes (1 Viewer)

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
Well, she couldn't get the pipette pump to work, so she just used her mouth to suck the solution up the pipette =P

andyunderpants

HSC
me121 said:
My teacher got out the radioactive material. He opened the box that had all these radioactive warnings and got the geiger muller tube out. It was ticking like mad! then he sealed up the whole thing with lead, and the geiger tube was still ticking like mad!!! we all were like right at the back of the room. The teacher says he's not worried about the radiation, as he has already had kids.
LOL FUNNY!!$!!

undalay

HSC
minijumbuk said:
Well, she couldn't get the pipette pump to work, so she just used her mouth to suck the solution up the pipette =P
My teacher doesn't even both with the pump.
Such a waste of time :p

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
lol haha a guy teacher at our skoo also sucks up the pipette it looks so dangerous

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
I was so tempted to do it... I mean... It doesn't look HARD, but looks hazardous :lol:

After all...There IS acid in there =P

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
minijumbuk said:
My chemistry teacher also does that. He 'doesnt believe' in the use of pumps. He also managed to cut his hand on a test tube in a yr 7's first science class.

The head of high school at my school who used to be a science teacher somehow set off all the fire alarms and sprinkers in my school after setting cornflakes on fire and it getting out of control. I dont even know why he was lighting them on fire. Just shows his inncompetance

boris

Banned
HSC
My chemistry lecturer doesn't speak English.

I win.

untitled....

HSC
my year 10 teacher burned magnesium and we observed the apparently dangerous 'brilliant white spark' many times, with the lights off. my current teacher never fails to mention to him how dangerous it is and its ability to make us blind.

vds700

HSC
midifile said:
My chemistry teacher also does that. He 'doesnt believe' in the use of pumps. He also managed to cut his hand on a test tube in a yr 7's first science class.
old school chemistry lol.

My teacher told us to do that coz he couldn't find the pumps, and he said he wasn't "responsible" for any accidents, lol. Luckily he did find them in the end

atakach99

HSC
lol whenever i am in the lab i sit there spraying my class mates with distilled water in a wash bottle
hehehehe
but for some reason the teacher doesnt find it soo funny (he has to set up "wet floor" signs he stold from maccas)

cccclaire

HSC
my chem teacher tried to clean out a bunsen burner by attaching the gas tube to the tap and running water through it. There was too much water pressure though, and water went everywhere.

thats about it though

kooltrainer

HSC
My teacher poured a beaker of esters we made the other day on another student ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)