Chessn (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Is that the piece of paper with all these columns on it? If so, then yes :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
chessn wtf??????????

the most recent letter i recieved was a record of my payment for tax purposes
I'm pretty sure that is what chessn is.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Pretty sure Chessn stands for something. Klh would know.

I thought that it was just admin fucking around again, sending us overally late invoices or something :p

klh

HSC
commonwealth higher education student support number. CHESSN
yes what they just sent out with the tax stuff, on the top right hand corner you see this grey oblong box with CHESSN and a number following it.
you use that to log into another website to check your debts, SLE and other forms for scholarships (the commonwealth ones like CLS) but you cant use it yet coz the website hasnt opened it yet.

nah the thing is called the commonwealth assistnace notice but it shows you your CHESSN...
how much do you guys owe?
for this sem, its $2736 bu ti dunno the whole total..ill total it up later and see how much im going to have to fork out outta my pay in like the near future...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
jeez ... someone is up slightly early this morning :p

Yeah, I found the piece of paper that you are talking about. If I actually bothered to read it, I would have worked out what it was :p

I owe $2,532.00 - it should have been about $2700 something - but geography is band 1 :D

klh

HSC
your up early too!!!! still wiping sleep from your eyes?
im waitning to get my notess off webct but the damn lects havent put it up yet so im bos-ing for a bit
oh well...im band 2, still not much, but totaled: 2683+2483+2736=7902 whoa????!!! im gonna faint!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I was submitting an assignment at the last minute :p submitted at 8:59 - deadling 9am. Cutting it close :p

I don't even want to total how much I owe already ... it would be scary :p Plus, its too early in the morning. Yay! Passions is on now though :) I shouldn't forget about going to uni though :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
foxydena said:
How come u recieved a letter about Chessn

I want letter *chucks a trantum*
Why do admin send about 30 notices out of what the hecs and fees are? jeez, i can understand if you change subject after they printed the first one out. But, oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)