Child Care...any one???? (1 Viewer)

EllenyAngel

HSC
I was just wondering if anyone is doing Child care or Child Studies? If you are then give us a shout.:wave:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
my school offers early childhood education but no ones doing it for year 12 this year.

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
im doing childrens services as a Tvet course if thats what your on about lol i would have started it in year 11 but we werent told there was a child care on only like nursing & hairdressing etc so i didnt know that it exsisted till term 3 last year & so now im doing it but will only get 5 (i think) competencies and not the certificate two combination that the year 11's get if they continue it in year 12! But i will continue it after school as a Diploma of Childrens Services so it should be sweet!

EllenyAngel

HSC
I'm currently doing child care certificate 2 and I really shouldn't have started until this year but the school let me start early so hopefully I'll finish it this year and then go on to certificate 3! But I'm hopeing to get a traineeship when I leave school next year! :)

chantellejohn

crazy!!
HSC
hey all,
im doing exploring early childhood in year 11 and 12. next year i start a tvet course ( like you i didnt know about it)... how are you all finding it?

Blonde.girl

HSC
Hello
I am doing child studies i started in yr 11. It is really good!
what do u think of it??

lil-one-24

HSC
Hey i have been doing exploring early childhood for both yr 11 and 12..it has been a great subject and i have been ranked 4th all year..and got 91/100 in my exam..need any help just msg me...

elfyem

HSC
im doing children services but im the only one at my school so i miss out on half a day each wednesday. i love the course but the catching up is a bit scary with the hsc

kitty93

HSC
ME!!! I'm doing children's services cert II - started in year 10, so i'm finished this year!!! It's every second friday at TAFE, TVET course.

arshiyam

HSC
N/A
I'm doing Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care at Futurum and that includes placement!

LeaV

HSC
N/A
Hey

I'm doing a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care. I called Study Network Australia and they give answers to all my questions.
Give them a call, it's free
http://bit.ly/1NJr93Y

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)