• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

children (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
ah fuck... fucking error. i type about half a page.. and its all gone..

just saying today i went to uni. doing my normal doodling and there were kids in uniform waiting around the lobby.. i was assuming for some HSC enrichment day.. they were tiny so i dunno...

well anyway... i had prac at level 10...

when the prac finished at 12:30 me and my mates went into the lift. there was one little shit in uniform at the lift controls when the door opened. me and my mates could distinctly hear "Oh My GAwd.. move back everyone" -- it was loud.

When there was only about a handful in the lift.

Anwyay me and my mates went into the lift and pretty much it was full, enough room for another 1-2 more passengers by squeezing in.

The lift stopped at level 9 and then the little shit in the uniform yelled out loudly "Oh My Gawd, Stopping again.. More People. Move back everyone"

me and my mates were rolling our eyes... i was thinking to myself at that point in time "oh get fucked.. you don't even go to uni."

well anyway... the lift stopped at a couple more levels and you could hear him complain everytime loud.

It was him and a couple more of this friends. about 2 of them around him.

There were also some girls in uniform at the back of the lift, but i suppose they were smart enough to not say anything.

the lift finally stopped at level 4 and me and my mates were like "oh my gawd, what a little shit, thinks he's top shit and he's still in uniform"

I dunno about you guys... but its not the first time i've encouterted arrogant pricks in uniform pushing and shoving around at our uni. thinking their "uni. students"

You would have thought that at least they have some discipline when they have their school uniform walking around...

anyone have similiar thoughts?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
similar thoughts.. they'll be at the uni in a very short time....

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
He's probably only one year younger than you - and may even be older. Don't just call people children based on their uniform.

Anyway, I was on the concourse and kept seeing Sydney Girls everywhere...why were they there? Was it the free food? Were they trying to pick up boyfriends at uni?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Lexicographer said:
nuuuur, youse wanna start me? ill get mah habibs on youse!
nice but coming from you, people would just start laughing :p

I saw some students, they were taking advantage of the free popcorn.

MoNNiE

HSC
indeed!!
knowing robert in person... it just doesn't fit!!

and yeah panda bear i had them little craps in the lift when i was going up to level 24.. these 3 chicks that came from sydney girls..
haha "ohhh lets press all the buttons!!" & "omg, he soo likes me!"
i just smirked at them... but the irony is that i use to be like that!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Lexicographer said:
kept seeing Sydney Girls everywhere...why were they there? Was it the free food? Were they trying to pick up boyfriends at uni?
Hrm, in that case I should try and look uni-ish and hang around the concourse after school. hrrrm. :eek:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
kept seeing Sydney Girls everywhere...why were they there?
coz they all evil :p evil evil sghs in their brown and yellow. eek.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha! How exactly does one look "uni-ish"?

Is it by wearing your labcoat and carrying liver samples around? Or by not shaving for several days? Tinkering with your stethoscope and scientific calculator*?

Ah! If you're anything like me, it's all of the above!

*It's so cool, it can process complex numbers! And it even changes base between deci, binary, hex and octo! My calculator rocks. ^^

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
Is it by wearing your labcoat and carrying liver samples around? Or by not shaving for several days? Tinkering with your stethoscope and scientific calculator*?[/size]
theres absolutely nothing wrong with wandering around uni in lab coats

...ok, i think ill go hide in a corner now...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Lexicographer said:

Is it by wearing your labcoat and carrying liver samples around? Or by not shaving for several days? Tinkering with your stethoscope and scientific calculator*?

Ah! If you're anything like me, it's all of the above!

*It's so cool, it can process complex numbers! And it even changes base between deci, binary, hex and octo! My calculator rocks. ^^
I think my variety of uni-ish would be strange clothes with a little interpretive dance thrown in for good measure.

I've never tried before so might have to impro it a little. :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
wearing jeans everyday of the week... carrying a shoulderbag stuffed with law books... walking to building 5...[/size]

MoNNiE

HSC
i've never seen u in jeans.. so how can u say that!
ur a trench coat dude.. who wears trousers.. on occassions a hooded jumper!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Hehe, until last December I hadn't worn jeans for ten years. I wear them at least once a week now (for lack of more pants) but you've never noticed because I prefer the black ones. :p

I did wear a blue pair today though.

MoNNiE

HSC
psht!
haha...u know if i didn't give u my locker key i can gareentee u'll be still walking around uts with ur lab coat underneath!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Jeans rock.... there have only been two occasions on which I haven't worn jeans to uni (I have about 5 pairs lol)... once when I had to go to work straight after, and once when I wore trackies because I was in a "I have the flu I want to dress like a bum" mood.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
anyway, back to children:
From 'A Modest Proposal'

...and it is exactly at one year old that I propose to provide for them in such a manner as instead of being a charge upon their parents or the parish, or wanting food and raiment for the rest of their lives, they shall on the contrary contribute to the feeding, and partly to the clothing, of many thousands...

...I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricassee or a ragout...

...That the remaining hundred thousand may, at a year old, be offered in the sale to the persons of quality and fortune through the kingdom; always advising the mother to let them suck plentifully in the last month, so as to render them plump and fat for a good table. A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends; and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter...

...I grant this food will be somewhat dear, and therefore very proper for landlords, who, as they have already devoured most of the parents, seem to have the best title to the children...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)