China or Poland? (1 Viewer)

alittletense

HSC
I just got given my global assessment and we've been given the choice of doing China or Poland for our investigation of their strategies to break into globalisation etc etc.

China is obviously done by the majority and therefore has more info, yet you get marked against the everyone else that way :S

Poland is new, has the same issues yet no info really. But its in the text book this yr

I'm leaning towards China but still a tad indesisive :S

BackCountrySnow

HSC
I'm doing Poland but if I were you I would do China.
It's playing a huge role in Australia's tot and perhaps inflationn due to the mining boom.

If you study china you can link it to Other essay questions a lot more easily.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
Definitely China - not only does it have a load of info out there, but it is the best example of globalisation.

Don't worry about what everyone else is doing, just focus on making your essay great.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
Definitely China - not only does it have a load of info out there, but it is the best example of globalisation.

Don't worry about what everyone else is doing, just focus on making your essay great.
exactly!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
munchiecrunchie said:

i think i might get a 2008 textbook and do china, cos its not in our textbook this year =] so less people will be doing it.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Why not just choose an original country, unlike the 95% of the state who do China, India, Poland or Brazil.
I did Japan. It fitted perfectly for the exam this year.
Other good countries to do would be South Korea, Russia, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam or Egypt.
Vietnam might be a bit cliche too.

imoO

HSC
Depends on your preference. If you do China, you will probably end up doing alot more research because you'll have to stand out compared to everyone else who's doing it. However, if you do a damn random country, like Mexico or something, there is nobody that can get compared to you, and hence should mean easier markets for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)